No announcement yet.

Why is Danny Garcia so hated on here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Danny Garcia so hated on here?

Garcia is always picked to lose and never given any credit after he wins..The man is the constant underdog who always comes out on top....Why people hate him so much is beyond me,he is polite,down to earth and comes to fight in the ring..It is not just his upcoming fight, he has been dogged out since he hit the main stage...from the Morales fights to the Khan fight and especially the Mattysee fight...why is this man so hated?

Garcia's Dad is a ****ing ****

Comment

Garcia's Dad is a ****ing ****

Comment

PS: Garcia's Dad is a ****ing ****

Comment

Why is Garcia so beloved by the TMT crowd? Why do you appreciate him more than Pacquaio, GGG and Kovalev?

Comment

Because Matthysse has a big internet fanbase and he was perceived as scared of him, and then he beat him. So I'd say it's that.

Plus, Lord Angel is ATG so people project their jealously of Angel onto Danny.

Comment

and because Garcia's Dad is a ****ing ****

Comment

why you frontin so much larry?

you know why.

Comment

His dads outspoken, he beat fan favourites in Morales, Matthysse and even Khan. Fighting an unranked blown up lightweight at a catchweight and he doesn't look that good despite somehow winning.

He does get a bit too much stick but I think its justified for this fight at least.

Comment

He ended the Lucas hype and some cant let go

Comment

Working...
                    X