Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just bought a SoSoBoxing Subscription! RESPECT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They show fights live stream?

Comment

Originally posted by C U NextTuesday View Post
      Is that photo in your SIG real?.
      I dont believe so I pulled it from a Lucas Matthysse tweet

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
      do they stream ppvs on there? and how did you get it for $10 a year it says its $100 for a year
      I guess it was a special when I posted it check there facebook I follow them and I just checked they have a $15 dollar deal. https://www.facebook.com/SoSoBoxing

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
        I dont believe so I pulled it from a Lucas Matthysse tweet

I guess it was a special when I posted it check there facebook I follow them and I just checked they have a $15 dollar deal. https://www.facebook.com/SoSoBoxing
        yeah I got it for $10 earlier saw it on fb after you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
          yeah I got it for $10 earlier saw it on fb after you posted.
          nice nice, if you check the face book they always have deals etc. I follow him cause sosoboxing used to be the best in boxing streams they still are but the free site is not updated as it used to be.

Comment

i thought about subscribing to this site too but I'm reluctant for the same reason you were, it hasn't been updated in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
              i thought about subscribing to this site too but I'm reluctant for the same reason you were, it hasn't been updated in a while.
              Yeah that why I lagged it but I pulled the trigger on it and I can say 100% was a very good deal just dont done watching Erik Morales vs Marco Antonio Barrera the first fight in HD. worth it in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
                Yeah that why I lagged it but I pulled the trigger on it and I can say 100% was a very good deal just dont done watching Erik Morales vs Marco Antonio Barrera the first fight in HD. worth it in my opinion.
                lmao at your name, quill!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
                  lmao at your name, quill!!!
                  Dont do that

Comment

Iv'e been on SoSoBoxing's tip for a hot min back from when it all started....they were the best (BY FAR) at streaming the fights live and then posting the fights LITERATELY minutes after they ended...I thought I had found paradise........but then as quick as it began it ended. now they never update anything and they don't stream anymore and all they do is peddle their paid sites. Even though it's only a few bucks I've been hesitant to pay up cuz of of worries about security and "legal" ramifications......I would love it if they went back to their old format doe........

so how do you pay them? paypal? and once you do how do you get access??

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
                      Iv'e been on SoSoBoxing's tip for a hot min back from when it all started....they were the best (BY FAR) at streaming the fights live and then posting the fights LITERATELY minutes after they ended...I thought I had found paradise........but then as quick as it began it ended. now they never update anything and they don't stream anymore and all they do is peddle their paid sites. Even though it's only a few bucks I've been hesitant to pay up cuz of of worries about security and "legal" ramifications......I would love it if they went back to their old format doe........

so how do you pay them? paypal? and once you do how do you get access??
                      yeah I was one of their first followers they had a youtube channel before the site and like I said before that why I was like naw probably gonna lose my money but I bought it and to be real the paid section is updated like the old site used to be.

i guess it is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X