Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever bought a PPV in Standard definition?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever bought a PPV in Standard definition?

I got jacked and I aint got no cash or come ups right now, but I aint gonna lie, I'm a REAL boxing fan and even though I aint into brawlers I'm gonna watch that freak show of losers next week.

I thought about inviting some of my peoples over but we only get together and throw a block party when Money fight. I know they aint gonna wanna watch these brawlers fighting like cage animals

Whats your experiance with standard definition is it worth the money? got any tips?

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
    I got jacked and I aint got no cash or come ups right now, but I aint gonna lie, I'm a REAL boxing fan and even though I aint into brawlers I'm gonna watch that freak show of losers next week.

I thought about inviting some of my peoples over but we only get together and throw a block party when Money fight. I know they aint gonna wanna watch these brawlers fighting like cage animals

Whats your experiance with standard definition is it worth the money? got any tips?
    It's fine, dude.

Comment

I can't breathe. Not at you getting jacked but the rest of the post.

Comment

Why doesn't your cousin ask Haymon for an advance? I'm sure everyone wants to watch your cousin with his slick black skills, like everyone can't wait for Alexander's next fight.

Comment

Before 2008 or 09 you had no choice but too, if you were buying PPV back then.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post

damn a whole block party

Comment

Lmfao @ dude still saying block party. Why the hell wouldnt people want to see 2 actionpacked brawlers go at esch others throats? Thats why the oxing world was buzzingom social media cuz of Pac/Marquez 4. I remember white dudes in the bar who never watch oxing were like "what a f'n fight!!"
              Then those same dudes were yawning and looking at the check in "May s Canelo"
              like Mike Tyson said "it a fight right? What are we here for?"
              We aimt paying no $70 on a fencing match with 2 guys just sitting back n pot shotting

Comment

A block party wtf have them moffo's chip in and get some high definition on, Pacquiao is too fast standard will just look like his arms are little square dots moving fast when he punches.

Comment

Standard definition? Never heard of it.

Comment

TS you know you love you some pac man.

Don't do it. They intentionally use the worst cameras possible. I bought Marquez-Diaz II in standard and the quality was awful.

Comment

Working...
                    X