Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will win - Zab Judah or Danny Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zab is by far the superior fighter, but mentally hes all screwed up... If he could hold it together for one night, he can pull this off.. But chances are slim

Comment

Garcia should win against the once great Zab Judah but you never know... Haha. Garcia does have power which we have been shown in his last fights.

Comment

zab winning...thats funny! :WORD:

Comment

Voted for Judah on accident. Meant to vote for Garcia.

I think Garcia has trouble early and then Judah splutters out of the fight.

Maybe if Judah stays strong in the early and middle stages he could pull out the upset. But I don't see him taking many late rounds, if any.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            Screw it I will make this thread interesting even though Judah deserves to be a fairly large dog, Judah will win because Garcia's best weapon the left hook is capable of getting taken away by Judah. I think Garcia will come on as the fight progresses but Judah will do enough early and avoid getting knocked down to get a narrow decision.
            I agree. Garcia does well when a guy stands in front of him. Zab can still move and so long as he keeps his head together when taking some strong shots, he'll show everyone just how limited Garcia is. He needs to fight scared though and not get comfortable because that's when Garcia catches guys.

Comment

Judah is always a "live" dog until he freezes and gets run over by his opponent. He gets KO'd.

Comment

Undecided......

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  I agree. Garcia does well when a guy stands in front of him. Zab can still move and so long as he keeps his head together when taking some strong shots, he'll show everyone just how limited Garcia is. He needs to fight scared though and not get comfortable because that's when Garcia catches guys.
                  Indeed, Judah is a lot of things but he is not a totally inept boxer and thus should be able to take away a left hook. If Judah gets very brave he will likely get caught because Garcia will time him and throw with him, which will likely result at the very least in a fight altering punch.

Hard to count on Judah playing it smart though for a whole fight but Garcia has some pretty big holes in his game so as long as Judah can avoid getting hurt he stands a good shot at getting him on the cards.

Comment

I could see Zab winning. However is Garcia goes to the body early Zab will definitely fold late.

Comment

garcia ko EASY WORK. garcia gona show us his right hand this time

Comment

Working...
                      X