Adrien broner clowns rios, guerrero, marquez and pacquiao: "they can line up"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
    who's whining?

you really wanna know what boner got to do with floyd..they ar pretty much mirrors of eachother with one being more extreme...their fans are about the same tho
    That's not even what I asked u really. What does being a fan of one has to do with them making it easy for us? How the **** is what they say connected?? What we are gonna feel.bad because u *****es and hypocrites constantly whine about the **** they say? Tyson used to say worse **** and he had bigger canvases than both. This shot ain't new
    This is boxing if u wanna be a ***** about what fighters say, this ain't the sport for u. Bit carry on. Ima go over here and get some ass from my shorty. She hates it when I pay more attention to boxing over her anyways. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Band-Aid View Post
      Yeah, you are. Don't even read the bottom of my post, flo-mo.
      Yea because u know me. This is gonna be the last posting respond to of yours. U won't be here long enough to be worthy of my time. Just a matter of time til ur banned again. Troll.on tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
        As a black person.. I'm embarrassed anyone would defend Broner. This guy is a joke
        Amazing post, Green k, points sent and sig'd

Comment

• Dempseyrollin is looking kinda foolish in this thread.....

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Dempseyrollin is looking kinda foolish in this thread.....
            Dude its funny how I ignore all your post but u fiend for my attention. Lmao, that's pathetic. Don't worry we all know ur broners biggest fan. I have no interest in stealing the title from u.

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              Dude its funny how I ignore all your post but u fiend for my attention. Lmao, that's pathetic. Don't worry we all know ur broners biggest fan. I have no interest in stealing the title from u.
              Point made..... foolish

Comment

That's not even what I asked u really. What does being a fan of one has to do with them making it easy for us? How the **** is what they say connected?? What we are gonna feel.bad because u *****es and hypocrites constantly whine about the **** they say? Tyson used to say worse **** and he had bigger canvases than both. This shot ain't new
                This is boxing if u wanna be a ***** about what fighters say, this ain't the sport for u. Bit carry on. Ima go over here and get some ass from my shorty. She hates it when I pay more attention to boxing over her anyways. Lol.
                you dont see floyd fans whining in this thread defending broner and owning themselves?...

Comment

• Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
                  you dont see floyd fans whining in this thread defending broner and owning themselves?...
                  No better or no worse than u. I don't think anything he says needs to be defended. Ppl.have the right not to like it. Who gives a **** tho. Those ppl.enjoy that **** just as much as u do. Like I said there is more than one way to be obsessed. Look and poor maniac. He comments in more Broner threads than I do and he's not a fan at all. Smh.

Comment

No better or no worse than u. I don't think anything he says needs to be defended. Ppl.have the right not to like it. Who gives a **** tho. Those ppl.enjoy that **** just as much as u do. Like I said there is more than one way to be obsessed. Look and poor maniac. He comments in more Broner threads than I do and he's not a fan at all. Smh.
                    i dont give a **** , im just sayin ..it's you thats getting all defensive and ****...

Comment

• Rios, Marquez, and Pacquiao would walk through Broner. They would prison rape this mofo. He'd have a shot against RG, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X