Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dawson trainer John Scully, breaks down the fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's pretty cold of Nazim. I guess his loyalty to bernard is on a different level, makes him go all out against opponents, trainers, whomever.

I know he never fought. I heard he did a lot of things when he was younger. I even heard he was a rapper at one point! haha, would love to hear some of that stuff

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
      No way, No how....he never fought pro...I dont know of him ever fighting amateur either to tell u the truth but he definitely wasnt ever a pro...trust me, HE KNOWS ME...forgotten??? Ive taken his kids to movies, to go carts, etc etc...Ive talked to this guy for an hour at a time on the phone...he knows me...
      Wow i hope you stay real and keep posting on boxingscene don't ever let being on 24/7 or **** like that get to our head .btw you are now my favorite trainer keep it real ice man

Comment

I wouldnt change even if I was a multi million dollar trainer who was on 24/7 ever day of the week....and u know what? I liked Nazzim a lot and we always had good conversation...and Ill say this...once back when his sons were around 16 or so I picked them up with my boxers in our team van at their hotel in Ohio and took them out for the night, just hung out, went to movies and ate etc...now does anyone REALLY think he would have let some coach he didnt even know take his teenage sons out in a van???????????????????????????? COME ON NOW...
        Last edited by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY; 11-03-2011, 11:02 PM.

Comment

I wouldnt change even if I was a multi million dollar trainer who was on 24/7 ever day of the week....and u know what? I liked Nazzim a lot and we always had good conversation...and Ill say this...once back when his sons were around 16 or so I picked them up with my boxers in our team van at their hotel in Ohio and took them out for the night, just hung out, went to movies and ate etc...not do u think he would have let some coach he didnt even know take his teenage sons out in a van???????????????????????????? COME ON NOW...
          i believe you 100% iceman **** him haters gonna hate

Comment

I'm just INSULTED that this man would try to act like we hardly know each other...how does he explain all the photos of his sons and nephews and I in Ohio, Michigan, Florida, etc etc...

Comment

It's been suggested to me by several people over the last few days that Naazim may have not wanted Bernard to know how much time I had actually spent around him, etc...because at the press conference when I said something about having been with them in Philadelphia, etc Bernard spoke soon after and he said something like, "You know you just got Nazzim fired, right?" Now he said it in a joking way but, come on, why would it even be an issue? Anyway, here's me and Nazzim's sons (with CHAD DAWSON, TOO as a matter of fact) at the go-cart track in Marquette, Michigan in 1998...

Comment

No way, No how....he never fought pro...I dont know of him ever fighting amateur either to tell u the truth but he definitely wasnt ever a pro...trust me, HE KNOWS ME...forgotten??? Ive taken his kids to movies, to go carts, etc etc...Ive talked to this guy for an hour at a time on the phone...he knows me...
                my mistake, I thought that you were talking about Hopkins......Rockin'

Comment

i like this dudes interviews he keeps it 100 every time i hear him

Comment

Maybe because drama brings HYPE???????

Comment

Originally posted by Sybian View Post
                      Maybe because drama brings HYPE???????
                      Nah, not in this case man...this is a very PERSONAL type thing...and its all EASILY refuted by me...

Comment

Working...
                      X