Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think that Bradley made the right move by signing with Top Rank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's hard to say, GB clearly has a better stable of opponents for him, but considering how Manny showed signs of slippage in the Margarito fight and how unimpressive he looked against Mosley...I like Bradley's chances alot.

I view Bradley as the best opponent Manny can face since moving up from 130, no doubt about that.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      Why bring up Bradley's family into all of this?

Amreekans and their Hollywood view on things.

You can easily take care of your family by earning 2,000-3,000K a month.
      I mean seriously!

That's my thoughts on the whole "take care of my family b.s."

People act like Bradley was a people greeter at Wal-mart earning minimum wage or some **** like that...lol

Comment

No cause when he fights Pacquiao it will be the beginning of the end. He will have a fractured face and will be carried out in a strecher

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
          I mean seriously!

People act like Bradley was a people greeter at Wal-mart earning minimum wage or some **** like that...lol
          Yep. And will he even make significantly more money against Pacquiao than he would have with the deal Khan offered him?

Doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
            I mean seriously!

Most athletes want to earn enough money in their prime to last for the rest of their lives.

Almost all of them are done by 40 or before... so that's what I think he's trying to do.

I personally don't care about Bradleys family at all.. I don't know them from Adam... I'm just posting about what I believe his intentions are. Arum will undoubtedly set him up with a lot of money making options.

Comment

if avoiding Khan was the right move then yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Yep. And will he even make significantly more money against Pacquiao than he would have with the deal Khan offered him?

Doubt it.
                We don't know the purses yet.

He will however earn a lot more fame and attention to him as a fighter engaging in an event with Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Most athletes want to earn enough money in their prime to last for the rest of their lives.

Almost all of them are done by 40 or before... so that's what I think he's trying to do.

I personally don't care about Bradleys family at all.. I don't know them from Adam... I'm just posting about what I believe his intentions are. Arum will undoubtedly set him up with a lot of money making options.
                  It's only a two year contract, methinks. I wonder why Bradley would do that. Sure the money looks good now but...long-term idk.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post

Doubt it.
                    Nope, he probably wouldn't, but who knows?

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                      No cause when he fights Pacquiao it will be the beginning of the end. He will have a fractured face and will be carried out in a strecher
                      Why couldn't he do that against the much older, shot to pieces Mosley? You guys are hilarious, I expect the hype train to get worse once Pacquiao demolishes Marquez, as he's expected to

Comment

Working...
                      X