Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Pacquiao want to know the dates when he will be tested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    You made this clear. I'm asking you to tell me, using Manny's words, what those terms were? I don't think you can.

My whole point through this debate has been the credibility of the messenger and their message. You like Manny. His word is "good enough for you". Even though he hasn't said what he accepted yet, if and when he finally does you will ride with it because he is your dude. But deep down you see how ridiculous that standard is.

On the flip side Roger and Sr, are not guys you like. When they say MAnny is on PED's you talk negatively about them to negate their accusation and won't accept anything other than hard proof.

Manny should have to show you proof the same as roger/Sr.
    Great point but there will always be some bull**** follow up / justification
    that is how manny;s fans work

I hate them both so I see myself as un-biased

Comment

• Most of modern steroids programs take 14-20 days. Pacman needs to know so He can schedule his shakes at the right time to pass those test. Why can people understand the Super heroe. It's all about helping Pacman to stay on task.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        When was he good with 14? I see your stupidity pouring out now. You should've let it just seep.
        WOW dawg. Look that **** up yourself. There was a long thread on that blasting Manny because apparently he did not accept the initial 14 day offer of Floyd and is now but the offer is off the table and now Floyd wants 0 and bigger split.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          And vice versa right?
          You have yet to asnwer the question Alibata. I have responded to every question respectfully and directly.

Using Manny's words, please tell me what were the terms from floyd he accepted in July?

Comment

WOW dawg. Look that **** up yourself. There was a long thread on that blasting Manny because apparently he did not accept the initial 14 day offer and is now.
            http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/inde...l_wonders.html

“I gave him a chance, up to 14 daysout. But my new terms are all the way up to the fight. They can comeget us whenever, all the way up to the fight, random drug test. That’swhat it is,” Mayweather said.

DATE: Saturday, February 13, 2010

Comment

You have yet to asnwer the question Alibata. I have responded to every question respectfully and directly.

Using Manny's words, please tell me what were the terms from floyd he accepted in July?
              You say it is a question of credibility right? Manny said he accepted all Floyds demands from when he offered 14 days 50/50. What does ALL mean to you?

Comment

You say it is a question of credibility right? Manny said he accepted all Floyds demands from when he offered 14 days 50/50. What does ALL mean to you?
                I don't know what ALL means because Manny didn't specify what he agreed to and I haven't seen a copy of the offer they sent floyd in July. If you prefer to call IMDAZED names rather tahn answer the question I'm good.

You have yet to asnwer the question Alibata. I have responded to every question respectfully and directly. Using Manny's words, please tell me what were the terms from floyd he accepted in July?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/inde...l_wonders.html

“I gave him a chance, up to 14 daysout. But my new terms are all the way up to the fight. They can comeget us whenever, all the way up to the fight, random drug test. That’swhat it is,” Mayweather said.

DATE: Saturday, February 13, 2010
                  Yes. too bad Floyd don't run Manny. Shows how much you are on Floyd's nuts. "Floyd don't wanna give manny this anymore, he wanna give him this instead. Manny should just go along with it. GTFOH...
                  Last edited by Alibata; 08-19-2010, 02:14 PM.

Comment

I don't know what ALL means because Manny didn't specify what he agreed to and I haven't seen a copy of the offer they sent floyd in July. If you prefer to call IMDAZED names rather tahn answer the question I'm good.

You have yet to asnwer the question Alibata. I have responded to every question respectfully and directly. Using Manny's words, please tell me what were the terms from floyd he accepted in July?
                    Im losing my patience . ALL means everything floyd compromised to 14 days 50/50. If it was just the 50/50 or just the 14 days, it would not be all now would it?

Comment

Yes. too bad Floyd don't run Manny. Shows how much you are on Floyd's nuts. "Floyd don't wanna give manny this anymore, he wanna give him this instead. Manny should just go along with it. GTFOH...
                      ie. What am I supposed to say to these facts?

Comment

Working...
                      X