Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is wasting time on Maidana when Khan is right there

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Floyd to fight Garcia too, but that's not fair for Garcia first fight at WW to be Floyd Mayweather. I dont think Garcia and his team want any parts of Mayweather and to be honest it makes most sense for his career. He can easily go into his 30's, record wise and age wise undefeated

Comment

Can't remember a fighter as annoying as this fool Amir. Khan should go avenge his thrashing from Danny Garcia, or fight his lil bro Kell Crook, or fight one of the young lions ie, Thurman or Porter instead of begging for a Floyd butt wooping.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        I think Ghost would be a good fight for Khan....he was actually first pick over Collazo, but GBP put a stop to it because of personal issues with Ghost

I think Ghost vs Khan will be similar to Khan vs Collazo, Khan will land very easily on him and similar to Collazo, if he tries to walk Khan down, he might end up on the canvas

I think the long lay off for the Ghost will also play in Khans favour.
        Interesting that he was a first pick, and that it didn't happen because of issues with Ghost. Hmmn.

Comment

Khan has ramo. Can't fight September.

Comment

Khan fans need to chill. They know he can't fight in September. All he has to do is beat someone like a Thurman or Guerrero in December and he's in like flin.

Comment

Khan fucking sucks. I'm so sick of him and his fans.

Comment

Ok I'm not the biggest Khan fan and I thought I was being trolled with the september thing, but damn... oh well Khan moving on

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                  Interesting that he was a first pick, and that it didn't happen because of issues with Ghost. Hmmn.
                  Khan mentioned there were some some issues with GBP and some contract, so next on the list was Collazo - who accepted

I guess they were looking for a come forwards pressure fighter, who had decent power, but not too fast or slick

Khans been sparring for the last 8 months with a lot of these big pressure type of guys - so it makes sense, they found a boxer who would put the stuff Khan has been learning to the test

Thats why i think The Ghost will be a good match up for Khan

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                    Khan mentioned there were some some issues with GBP and some contract, so next on the list was Collazo - who accepted

I guess they were looking for a come forwards pressure fighter, who had decent power, but not too fast or slick

Khans been sparring for the last 8 months with a lot of these big pressure type of guys - so it makes sense, they found a boxer who would put the stuff Khan has been learning to the test

Thats why i think The Ghost will be a good match up for Khan
                    Wonder why he was sparring so many pressure type fighters for so long though. Alexander doesn't fit that mold, neither does Mayweather. But I guess that's just the style they naturally had at the gym.

So yeah, with all that said, the Ghost match would've made great sense. Thanks for the Khan background news.

Comment

Working...
                    X