No announcement yet.

One of the Best U.S. Presidents of All times, if not the best

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by One Capitalist View Post
    Christians and Muslims are ok too, as long as they're independent, self-reliant and embrace it.

This why I like Jews and even Mormons. Not so much for their religion but for the shire consistency in pumping out the most amount of productive members into society.

Reminds me of reading this about Mormons:
    yeah, the mormans wouldnt be too bad if they wernt so prejudice against everything.

Comment

^^^I have begun to appreciate the Mennonites, where I have come across them in Belize and Mexico. Extremely hard working and productive people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        ^^^I have begun to appreciate the Mennonites, where I have come across them in Belize and Mexico. Extremely hard working and productive people.
        Thanks.

on average 1.2 million of the 1.4 million mennonites voulenteer atleast once a year.

why such a high percent? because the mennonites dont belive religion is something to be forced on people, so their congregation is almost entierly made up of people who want to be mennonite and want to help the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
          Thanks.

on average 1.2 million of the 1.4 million mennonites voulenteer atleast once a year.

why such a high percent? because the mennonites dont belive religion is something to be forced on people, so their congregation is almost entierly made up of people who want to be mennonite and want to help the world.
          I was responding to OneCap, but hold the phone, you're a mennonite?

Comment

I was responding to OneCap, but hold the phone, you're a mennonite?
            onecap said mormons, not mennonites.

yes and no, my entire family is mennonite, and im mennonite up untill the part about beliving in a god, with our current amount of knowledge its impossible to tell wheter there is or isnt a god, so i choose to belive instead that the mennonite belife, god or no god, improves society.

like i still voulenteer to help can meats for starving people once a year, and i make up 5 school packs for african children a year with paper pencils pencil sharpener, cryans, colored pencils, eraiser basic calculator and a ruler. other people sew together thousands of pull string bags that these items get put in then as part of christmas mass all the school bags are collected.
            Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 03-14-2012, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
              onecap said mormons, not mennonites.

yes and no, my entire family is mennonite, and im mennonite up untill the part about beliving in a god, with our current amount of knowledge its impossible to tell wheter there is or isnt a god, so i choose to belive instead that the mennonite belife, god or no god, improves society.
              Oh okay, a godless mennonite. That explains how you're able to juggle the two ideologies.

Comment

Oh okay, a godless mennonite. That explains how you're able to juggle the two ideologies.
                which two ideaologies?

Comment

Working...
                X