No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Nodogoshi, how the hell do you function in life? You're always drunk, or so you say...
    I work under a sort of a manic-alcoholic condition.

I work really hard and get a lot of work done sometimes. Other times, I binge out for days.

Since I finished my Master's thesis and went on break, I've sort of been hitting it pretty hard.

I'm trying to reel it in a little bit recently though.

I'm still sipping on a little bit of whiskey and watching the Paris Grand Slam of judo on youtube. But, I also declined to go out drinking earlier, and went to the gym today, and read something for a while.

I have a party tomorrow afternoon though. That's another thing about Japan, it's hard not to drink, even when you want to. I'd probably rather spend the afternoon in the gym tomorrow, frankly. But, a schedule is a schedule.

I admit, the drinking does mess with me when I have to teach. I try not to drink the night before. Or drink only a little.

Comment

• A rare post from someone drinking cheap domestic beer.

Comment

• Anybody try Budwiser Blackcrown yet?

I seen an ad for their new amber beer today and was wondering if it was any good.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
          Anybody try Budwiser Blackcrown yet?

I seen an ad for their new amber beer today and was wondering if it was any good.

i'm not gonna lie, george probably puked up a bit of his hipster beer from last night after hearing this.

i like bud heavy. it's my favorite beer to drink on a boat that doesn't cost a ton of money.

i tried bud select, and it def wasn't for me. i'll probably never try another one of their variations

Comment

Anybody try Budwiser Blackcrown yet?

Haven't tried it yet.

Originally posted by New England View Post
            i'm not gonna lie, george probably puked up a bit of his hipster beer from last night after hearing this.

i like bud heavy. it's my favorite beer to drink on a boat that doesn't cost a ton of money.

i tried bud select, and it def wasn't for me. i'll probably never try another one of their variations
            1. Hipsters drink Pabst Blue Ribbon, or anything different for the sake of being different. I am a beer enthusiast. Big difference.

2. I'm not a beer snob, I won't refuse to drink something because its mass-produced.

3. Go do some reps.

Comment

A rare post from someone drinking cheap domestic beer.
              I'm a beer enthusiast like Georges i.e. we drink beers for the flavor and enjoy craft beer. However, sometimes it's nice on a hot day to chug a couple (or 10) Miller Lites. They're refreshing, go down easy and do tha job...
              Last edited by BostonGuy; 02-16-2013, 02:21 PM.

Comment

• Went out on a crappy date, didn't get laid, no point in a second date. Not because I didn't laid but I just don't see the point of hanging out with her again. Had a few glasses of cognac, started drinking at 6.

I got home a little while ago now about to finish a bottle of this

Comment

• Red wine. Good for dessert, brunch, laundry, a Tuesday afternoon, whenever. Had two glasses.

Now I'm on Corona Familiar. An adjunct lager with a bit fuller flavor. Not bad to be honest

Last edited by Derranged; 02-16-2013, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    I'm a beer enthusiast like Georges i.e. we drink beers for the flavor and enjoy craft beer. However, sometimes it's nice on a hot day to chug a couple (or 10) Miller Lites. They're refreshing, go down easy and do tha job...
                    Yeah smooth and mellow. When I eat out I'm like you guys and search for the perfect beer. Depending on the resturant I prefer something darker and more malty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Red wine. Good for dessert, brunch, laundry, a Tuesday afternoon, whenever. Had two glasses.

Now I'm on Corona Familiar. An adjunct lager with a bit fuller flavor. Not bad to be honest

An "adjunct lager"?? You ****in' nerd...

Just had this beer last night:

I love Sierra Nevada beers - they're all high quality brews with a lot of flavor and good balance.

The Ruthless Rye IPA is no different. It's a "big beer" but it doesn't try to overdo it (like some other big beers) with overpowering malty or hoppy notes.

I like this beer because it's almost like drinking a 'beer frappe.' The foamy head is thick and foamy (it's a signature of SN harvest beers) and makes it a delicious beer to drink.

Comment

Working...
                      X