No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Hits CES For Ecko Unlimited

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Miguel Cotto Hits CES For Ecko Unlimited

There were plenty of boxers at this year's CES, including former three division world champion Miguel Cotto, who attended the event for Ecko Unlimited. The 2013 International CES took place at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. CES, the world's largest annual consumer technology trade show, runs from January 8-11 and is expected to feature 3,100 exhibitors showing off their latest products and services to about 150,000 attendees. [Click Here To Read More]

Cotto always seems to be a solid, down to earth guy with plenty going for him after boxing.

Comment

Good stuff by cotto is brand is more then just boxing

Comment

Still a boss.

Comment

What about his career?

Comment

Originally posted by Sttag View Post
            What about his career?
            I guess he will make an announcement soon... in my opinion he needs to go back to 147... he's just 5'7... too tiny for 154.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
              I guess he will make an announcement soon... in my opinion he needs to go back to 147... he's just 5'7... too tiny for 154.
              I agree.......

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
                Cotto always seems to be a solid, down to earth guy with plenty going for him after boxing.
                Cotto a prick who thinks hes shit dont stink. Hes a rude person in real life, hates his fans, and hes the type of person who thinks hes always right. Ask anybody who meet him in real life

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  Cotto a prick who thinks hes shit dont stink. Hes a rude person in real life, hates his fans, and hes the type of person who thinks hes always right. Ask anybody who meet him in real life
                  I met him once, back in 2004. He was pretty cool guy "in real life"

Comment

"Hey Cotto!!! Try out the new SMS headphones?!?!?"

"Hey Cotto!!!! What do you think of your new line of shirts!?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                    X