No announcement yet.

Wake the fck up mma lounge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's easy to troll. I can troll.

However, whenever I troll it turns out to be true. Not one time have I trolled on this forum and it not really happen. Fedor? called it. Torres? Called it. Everyone hated me for it, when I called it but eventually turned out to really happen.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      It's easy to troll. I can troll.

However, whenever I troll it turns out to be true. Not one time have I trolled on this forum and it not really happen. Fedor? called it. Torres? Called it. Everyone hated me for it, when I called it but eventually turned out to really happen.
      Not hard to do. Keep trolling, claiming someone will lose, over and over. Everyone eventually loses, and you suddenly think you are a genius. Not too difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by Spazz View Post
        Not hard to do. Keep trolling, claiming someone will lose, over and over. Everyone eventually loses, and you suddenly think you are a genius. Not too difficult.
        LMAO! Suck it Flicker.

The quality of MMA fan has always been a laughable state. The general MMA fan sees, hears, and speaks what he wants regardless of facts, physics, or any other investigatable counter to his point. The hardest thing to do here is to get someone to open up a new god damn window and google something for ****'s sake..

Comment

bleh been called a troll cause i said fedor's comp's been a bucha under achievers aside from Cro cop and Nog :P everyone here is a Fedor is god Fan or Pride ****ing Hugger.
          no real mma sense in em at all. thats why i quit this forum.

Comment

makes you a bit of a ***** mate.

Comment

if I wanted to post with people like Kaps and Fallenloki I would go to Sherdog, plenty of overly bias pride fanboys there.

Comment

Nah, the boxing guys are just learning to fight back more; It's the same over at the Sherdog boxing forum with vast fluctuations of trolls emerging from the sub forum

Comment

Just go check out the boxing forum on Sherdog right now, they just erased ALL OF THE THREADS about Floyd vs Ortiz yet for some reason left all the troll threads behind; So for some reason the thread "This will be huge in the press" is fit for deletion where as "Boxing is Dead because of this fight" is somehow AOK according to the mods there

The bias clearly falls on the side of the MMA guys, the boxing guys are just reacting; You have no right to complain for the repercussions of your own actions

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
                    Just go check out the boxing forum on Sherdog right now, they just erased ALL OF THE THREADS about Floyd vs Ortiz yet for some reason left all the troll threads behind; So for some reason the thread "This will be huge in the press" is fit for deletion where as "Boxing is Dead because of this fight" is somehow AOK according to the mods there

The bias clearly falls on the side of the MMA guys, the boxing guys are just reacting; You have no right to complain for the repercussions of your own actions
                    This isn't Sherdog. What the fuck are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
                      if I wanted to post with people like Kaps and Fallenloki I would go to Sherdog, plenty of overly bias pride fanboys there.
                      Everyone here would actually prefer it if you did go post at Sherdog...

Comment

Working...
                      X