You don't mean that, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
      You don't mean that, mate.
      I do mean it. He has gravitas.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
        I do mean it. He has gravitas.
        Delete the first post of this thread and I shall spare you the humiliation, son.

Elie "Wetbach" is a disgrace to journalism. He is a monomaniac when it comes to talking about Salita and Foreman. Don't ever mention his name in my presence again.

You make me fucking sick. You twisted fuck. You fucking **** licker. Cum Slurper. Piss drinker. Stallion fucker.

This P.O.S. thread reeks of sulfur. The sign of a devil-worshiping, Satanist, Masonic fuck.

Get the fuck off my site INSECT.

Reported.

ROT.

Comment

The man gets some of the best interviews.

I don't know how he weasels his way into these boxers' camps and gets 1 on 1 time.

Comment

Delete the first post of this thread and I shall spare you the humiliation, son.

Elie "Wetbach" is a disgrace to journalism. He is a monomaniac when it comes to talking about Salita and Foreman. Don't ever mention his name in my presence again.

You make me fucking sick. You twisted fuck. You fucking **** licker. Cum Slurper. Piss drinker. Stallion fucker.

This P.O.S. thread reeks of sulfur. The sign of a devil-worshiping, Satanist, Masonic fuck.

Reported.

ROT.
            Great post couldnt agree more. Insect you should be ashamed This is ny123 REPORTING

Comment

He's borderline ******ed but all in all he's good for the sport.

He works his ass off no doubt.

Comment

Reported.

ROT.
                Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                Great post couldnt agree more. Insect you should be ashamed This is ny123 REPORTING

God damned Wiccans.

Death by **** rape while drowning in raw sewage.

Comment

I agree, haters just hate on him because he has the dream job any boxing fan would kill their family members to have

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                    I agree, haters just hate on him because he has the dream job any boxing fan would kill their family members to have
                    This has nothing to do with hate my friend the dude has no talent as a reporter and is a fan boy to the tenth degree. Good for him that he has a great job but the dude just sucks.INSECT should be ashamed this is worse then when he picked Foreman over Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                      This has nothing to do with hate my friend the dude has no talent as a reporter and is a fan boy to the tenth degree. Good for him that he has a great job but the dude just sucks.INSECT should be ashamed this is worse then when he picked Foreman over Cotto.
                      You're a player hater.

Comment

Working...
                      X