Juan Manuel Marquez physique???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    WOW simply WOW!

So Manny can move up 5 weight classes and knock out men that outweigh him by 10-15 lbs and keep his speed and somehow get stronger and never test using blood or hair samples and God forbid anyone accuse him of anything because there is no proof
    but
    JMM gains muscle which is easy to do especially when you are a professional athlete and he is guilty of using PEDS? really?
    wow
    pactur ds out in full affect today
    Exactly in their eyes Manny shouldn't even be suspected but all the sudden Juan is prime suspect.How can ya'll even talk to people like this? If Manny doesn't ask for random blood and urine testing then oh well stop making excuses.

Comment

He just changed his training system, it's not like he gained 40pounds in couple of years, that would be suspicious.

I have gone from lightweight (17years of age) to cruiserweight(currently fat heavyweight) in about ten years or less and all natural. Only supplements recovery drinks after training. I bet most people who know me think i'm on steroids.

The WORST thing about cheating dopers, is that they ruin the image of the natural and honest and hard working ones..with good genes, good training system you can go pretty far. Not guilty until proven otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
        This thread is not in defense of JMM or specifically directed towards JUST him and his physique as of late. Has no one ever trained on this forum? Has no one ever been an athlete or ever met or had anyone in their family with great bodies? I have one uncle who is a health nut and at 48 is ripped and a natural body builder. He is in no way big, pumped, or takes protein shakes. He just uses bodyweight as well as weights but always eats good as well as his wife who also works out with him. My point is he is 48 with a shredded body and all he does is workout hard and eat extremely well. Why is JMM being accused of PEDs if he has a tremendous physique at his current age? I'm not saying he's not doing anything and I'm not saying he is, all I'm saying is that for a bunch of posters automatically insinuating things is ridiculous. It leads me to believe most of you guys are in absolutely terrible shape and or have never met a person who works out all the time regardless of age. Much less a dedicated athlete. Now again, this is not in defense of Marquez but if you guys have never seen a ripped lean person past 30years old you guys are either fat or sheltered.
        The only thing I notice about JMM is he's very top heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by eurochamp View Post
          Exactly in their eyes Manny shouldn't even be suspected but all the sudden Juan is prime suspect.How can ya'll even talk to people like this? If Manny doesn't ask for random blood and urine testing then oh well stop making excuses.
          Its a Manny fight there will be no testing so all is fair in love and war .

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
            This thread is not in defense of JMM or specifically directed towards JUST him and his physique as of late. Has no one ever trained on this forum? Has no one ever been an athlete or ever met or had anyone in their family with great bodies? I have one uncle who is a health nut and at 48 is ripped and a natural body builder. He is in no way big, pumped, or takes protein shakes. He just uses bodyweight as well as weights but always eats good as well as his wife who also works out with him. My point is he is 48 with a shredded body and all he does is workout hard and eat extremely well. Why is JMM being accused of PEDs if he has a tremendous physique at his current age? I'm not saying he's not doing anything and I'm not saying he is, all I'm saying is that for a bunch of posters automatically insinuating things is ridiculous. It leads me to believe most of you guys are in absolutely terrible shape and or have never met a person who works out all the time regardless of age. Much less a dedicated athlete. Now again, this is not in defense of Marquez but if you guys have never seen a ripped lean person past 30years old you guys are either fat or sheltered.
            I agree with you. There are lots of guys like your uncle. It's just a matter of diet, exercise and self discipline. No steriods are required. Bradley is more muscular than Marquez. Some fighters never get that ripped because they never take off those last few pounds. They like to eat to much. Other fighters just may not have the type of body that gets ripped or they need more body fat to stay healthy.Every fighter is different. If Marquez is more muscular and ripped than ever it does not mean he is on steriods. He could be lifting heavier weights and eating fewer calories. He could be using steriods but so could every other boxer on the planet including Mayweather who is never tested between fights. Donaire is the only fighter I know of who is being tested year round. I like the idea of innocent until proven quilty but many on here are a little ped crazy. If a fighter looks to good or performs better than he used to then many say he must be on something illegal. Look at Bradley between fights. He is almost fat. Then when he goes into training he turns into a ripped fighter with diet and hard training.

Comment

Originally posted by SPREAD View Post
              The only thing I notice about JMM is he's very top heavy.
              Yes his legs look like pencils.

Comment

The suspicion surrounding Marquez is primarily to do with the people in his camp, not his physical condition.

Comment

Working...
                X