Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wtf happened to DAVID LEMIEUX? is it all over?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LatinKing416 View Post
    buddy just lost a decision to another canadian joacim alcine... and i think he weighed in 3 pounds heavier than alcine... wtf is this fat kid doing fighting at 160... hes not even 6 feet tall

what a joke... AND hes not with russ anber no more
    that deff is a reason he ain't looking so good imo. hopefully he goes back with him or finds another good trainer to help him out. thought he would have learned his lesson from the rubio loss and improve to have a good showing against alcine but guess not....

Comment

idk... maybe these boxrec heights are off by a bit... because i think i can safely say martinez is about the exact 6 feet.... and if not, at the very least hes taller than lemiuex

and hes def. more fit... is a 12 round fighter than can keep moving even at 35+

nothing close can be said about dave
      Yeah about Martinez being fitter than Lemieux that's pretty obvious. Sergio is always in great shape and has great physical condition. But the thing is that Martinez is also small for the division and he still has been able to win and become one of the best P4P in the world. Lemieux on the other hand still has a lot to learn and should try to move to 154. This isn't looking good for the kid but he's still young and can improve, but IMO the main problem is that he has the wrong mentality and doesn't train at 100% ... I remember that before his fight with Rubio he was saying that he was going to beat Martinez, but with Rubio he gassed out in 5 rounds and was KOd ...

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        Yeah about Martinez being fitter than Lemieux that's pretty obvious. Sergio is always in great shape and has great physical condition. But the thing is that Martinez is also small for the division and he still has been able to win and become one of the best P4P in the world. Lemieux on the other hand still has a lot to learn and should try to move to 154. This isn't looking good for the kid but he's still young and can improve, but IMO the main problem is that he has the wrong mentality and doesn't train at 100% ... I remember that before his fight with Rubio he was saying that he was going to beat Martinez, but with Rubio he gassed out in 5 rounds and was KOd ...
        lmfao

poor kid thought hed beat martinez... how could they think that

i wonder if the rubio ko took all the fighting spirit out of him... i didnt see this alcine fight

Comment

His mind is messed up. I hold my hands up and say i knew he'd come back strong....he just didnt though. Im really shocked and disappointed in David.

He's done well to get as far as he has (biggish fight with Rubio) but he seriously needs a wake up call if he wants to get bigger fights. He is making himself look a total fraud and fool.

Comment

buddy just lost a decision to another canadian joacim alcine... and i think he weighed in 3 pounds heavier than alcine... wtf is this fat kid doing fighting at 160... hes not even 6 feet tall

what a joke... AND hes not with russ anber no more
            I think the guy could be a big underachiever... He should leave his hometown and go train with Freddie Roach or Manny Steward. Or he'll end up like Kelly Pavlik: from wonder to wanderer.

Comment

The thing with Lemieux is he possessed a lot of talent. But he has two major flaws... his attitude and work ethic. He left Russ Anber because Anber was too hard on him and let's face it... the guy can probably make 154 with ease, he looks a bit flabby at 160 but he isn't dedicated enough for that. Plus, I really don't like Marc Ramsay as a coach. He has one gameplan and when it fails, he doesn't know what to say or do.

Last thing, did you see how Alcine and Rubio got into Lemieux's head quickly?? They both taunted Lemieux and he reacted by taunting back and playing with the crowd. That's another example of how not focus he is.

Comment

this guy should be fighting at 147 or 140... 154? 160? fuggeddaboutit

Comment

Working...
                X