Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Genuine feeling amongst bookmakers that povetkin will put up a good fight vs Wlad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After a bit of research ( http://gyazo.com/1694571869f130bc07bf36fecc6527ec ) It appears the 3 judges in use tonight will be:
    Ted Gimza
    Glenn Feldman
    Philippe Verbeke

Anyone know anything about these 3 ?

Comment

Ted Gizma appears to be ok, judged Hopkins vs Calzaghe in favor of Joe.. Still researching

Comment

Originally posted by LouieTMT View Post
        Ted Gizma appears to be ok, judged Hopkins vs Calzaghe in favor of Joe.. Still researching
        Okay thanks keep me updated

Comment

Ted Gizma is a criminal. I believe this is what you are looking for:
          "WBA-appointed Klitschko-Povetkin judge Ted Gimza has been given special permission by the Circuit Court of the Nineteenth Judicial Circuit, Lake County, Illinois, to leave the USA to work the WBA/IBF/WBO/IBO heavyweight championship fight on October 5 in Moscow, Russia. Gimza, who in a plea bargain pled guilty to a felony weapons charge on July 29th (Lake County Case Number: 12CF382) is serving a two-year probation which includes 24/7 electronic home monitoring, a.k.a. “ankle bracelet” for a period of 160 days which extends well past the fight date. According to Keith S. Brin, Clerk of the Circuit Court of Lake County, Gimza has been granted the right to leave the country between October 1 and October 7 for employment purposes and is released from electronic home monitoring during the above time periods. The WBA is aware of Gimza’s legal situation and both camps have signed off on him working the fight." Via f1ghtn3ws
          Last edited by RocMarciano; 10-05-2013, 11:15 AM. Reason: f1ghtn3ws

Comment

I wonder if the fix is really in? Like say if Povetkin drops vlad, ref will stop it early and such.

Comment

Originally posted by LouieTMT View Post
              so he scores for the guy not landing and getting countered and outboxed. that's good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by Regeza View Post
                I wonder if the fix is really in? Like say if Povetkin drops vlad, ref will stop it early and such.
                he won't even have to drop him. calzaghe-manfredo stoppage coming up.

Comment

The referee Luis pabon has reffed both Wlad & Povet. He seems to let fighters do their thing, doesn't get involved that much.

Ted Gizma : usa judge nothing crazy on his record
                  Glenn Feldman : USA judge, good scoring thus far
                  Verbeke: not to sure about him

Comment

Originally posted by RocMarciano View Post
                    Ted Gizma is a criminal. I believe this is what you are looking for:
                    "WBA-appointed Klitschko-Povetkin judge Ted Gimza has been given special permission by the Circuit Court of the Nineteenth Judicial Circuit, Lake County, Illinois, to leave the USA to work the WBA/IBF/WBO/IBO heavyweight championship fight on October 5 in Moscow, Russia. Gimza, who in a plea bargain pled guilty to a felony weapons charge on July 29th (Lake County Case Number: 12CF382) is serving a two-year probation which includes 24/7 electronic home monitoring, a.k.a. “ankle bracelet” for a period of 160 days which extends well past the fight date. According to Keith S. Brin, Clerk of the Circuit Court of Lake County, Gimza has been granted the right to leave the country between October 1 and October 7 for employment purposes and is released from electronic home monitoring during the above time periods. The WBA is aware of Gimza’s legal situation and both camps have signed off on him working the fight." Via f1ghtn3ws
                    My god I don't believe it, Wlad Klitschko is getting robbed tonight no doubt in my mind now.

Comment

Wlad is going to destroy him. Povetkin has no chance

Comment

Working...
                      X