Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Crawford get to move up a weight class and fight 3 mediocre opponents while

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    What former world champions did Danny face?
    Malignaggi and Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
      Malignaggi and Guerrero.
      When were Malignaggi and Guerrero world champions? I know they both had paper belts at various points but who takes them seriously.

Comment

Probably because Danny has almost any of the top welterweights that would love to fight him since mostly all of them are with Haymon and none of them would duck Danny.

Also, Danny fought a criminal-level mismatch at 142, then Peterson at 144 (which he looked like **** in), then when he finally legitimately went to 147 he fought the lightest puncher in the division, and then a washed up Guerrero...and now it appears he will fight a faded (and never really good) Berto. Let's face it, Garcia hasn't done **** since beating Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          When were Malignaggi and Guerrero world champions? I know they both had paper belts at various points but who takes them seriously.
          Lol ok I can see your one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
            Probably because Danny has almost any of the top welterweights that would love to fight him since mostly all of them are with Haymon and none of them would duck Danny.

Also, Danny fought a criminal-level mismatch at 142, then Peterson at 144 (which he looked like **** in), then when he finally legitimately went to 147 he fought the lightest puncher in the division, and then a washed up Guerrero...and now it appears he will fight a faded (and never really good) Berto. Let's face it, Garcia hasn't done **** since beating Matthysse.
            Who's opposition has been better thus far at a new weight class Crawford or Garcia?

Comment

First of all let me just say that these morons on boxinscene don't understand what P4P means ...secondly.. they ( salty trolls) don't study film nor can they grasp any of the basic fundamental principles that constitute the Sweet-sciene because it would diminish their derange insatiable appetite for savage violence ( given that they themselves are so primitive in thought ) ; never-mind the rules of scoring a fight therefore and most all they are born losers that hate a winner.

Comment

Not really crawford gets a little bit of criticism but usually there are excuses for his opposition. Danny gets criticism and then gets more hate like he sucks,he's lucky,if he fights so and so he will get whooped lol. Meanwhile crawford is the 2nd coming of mayweather according to most.
                He got a lot of flak for gamboa and Lundy... I've been reading people think he's just hype. No one buying him to be the next great boxer. Maybe a few fans here and there but majority think he loses to this version of Pac.

Comment

Getting P4P hype where as danny moves up to a new weight class and fights 2 former world champions and everyone hates him?
                  because there is a rumor around the boxing world that GGG is ducking garcia at all costs.

Comment

Originally posted by cork View Post
                    He got a lot of flak for gamboa and Lundy... I've been reading people think he's just hype. No one buying him to be the next great boxer. Maybe a few fans here and there but majority think he loses to this version of Pac.
                    Fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                      because there is a rumor around the boxing world that GGG is ducking garcia at all costs.
                      I'm sure it's the other way around lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X