Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie Z calling for rematch (phone call)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UL1210 View Post
    how the hell did he get wilder's number?
    The boxing world is a small world, and he's no mega superstar like Pacquaio, Mayweather, Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      Stop extending this guys 15 minutes please.
      Exactly! Somebody gonna murder this mother fùç***311;è***341;

Comment

how the **** this fool get that dudes number is the real question lol.

But props to Z like I read in a youtube comment that brought it to my attention, he took Wilder Punch solid on the chin and a vicious upper cut when he was down and He got up like it wasnt shit.

Comment

Originally posted by way2strong View Post
          I don't think this is the rematch call. This was the original call. I remember seeing it a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post

But props to Z like I read in a youtube comment that brought it to my attention, he took Wilder Punch solid on the chin and a vicious upper cut when he was down and He got up like it wasnt shit.
            truuuuuuu

Comment

Who in their right mind would challenge Wilder unless your 225 lb or over Charlie Z is a buck fifty. If I was going to met Wilder for a fight. I'd be bringing a 357.I think the guy is insane calling Wilder in that Jitter Bug phone

Comment

Originally posted by radioraheem View Post
                The boxing world is a small world, and he's no mega superstar like Pacquaio, Mayweather, Canelo.
                Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                Cheap ass flip phone
                It's the new I phone 6 only Charlie Z can have one this early

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post

real talk...got up like it was nothing

Comment

Working...
                  X