No announcement yet.

To the sony fanboys on this site...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
    To be fair before I got my Xbox I had a few negative thoughts towards kinect because I honestly thought it was going to be some gimmick but man was I wrong... when I'm getting beat 4-2 on Fifa and I feel the roid rage kicking in I can simply say "Xbox go to Battlefield 4,Netflix,youtube or Tv.. its actually the most impressive thing about the Xbox for me so far but people that haven't seen it in action think its just a gimmick but the people at Microsoft pumped so much money into this thing no wonder its great and they want it to be sold... seems like the future to me.. pretty son Tv's,pcs and the like are going to have stuff like this standard in the future
    yeah i didn't know how it was going to work out, but i'm stoked with it. I have mine hooked up in the living room, and i can turn it on, pull up the news etc while i'm sorting my breakfast out, then turn it off when i leave, without touching a button. It sounds gimmicky, but it's like touch screen phones, when you actually use one you'll not want to go back

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      yeah i didn't know how it was going to work out, but i'm stoked with it. I have mine hooked up in the living room, and i can turn it on, pull up the news etc while i'm sorting my breakfast out, then turn it off when i leave, without touching a button. It sounds gimmicky, but it's like touch screen phones, when you actually use one you'll not want to go back
      Even if the kinnect voice controls worked flawlessly or even if no d*ck could walk by and switch me out of my game to troll me which they did. I still dont think id wanna be talking to my tv the whole day and at 3am you develop like a kinnect voice to talk to the thing which is clearer and louder. It was fun for like the first day by the second day . The only reason i like the thing is you can call it sexbox and still recognizes your commands.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
        1. Servers are not free

Bandwidth costs money, servers require moderation and maintainance, people need to be paid to do that.

Now you might say "well i pay enough for the game" Not if you buy preowned you don't. I don't blame microsoft OR sony for charging for online, it costs money, and business pass their costs onto the consumer. That's how business works.

2. You can turn the Kinnect off.

It's not mandatory, so you are talking pure ****.

I don't know why you would want to, since it makes navigationg your xbox one effortless and a lot more intuitive, but if you are worried about being spied on then you can turn it off.... and wrap tin-foil around your head to keep the illuminati at bay.
        dont give me that bs that they have to charge for online, u got to play ps2 games for free, u play starcraft for free minecraft for free counterstrike etc...
        its just a greedy thing they do but go ahead and be glad ur getting ripped off

Comment

You know i'm not a Sony fanboy at all, but I just think Sony is hands down the best Video game company and it's not even close.

Ever since the first playstation, they've always been the company that puts the gamers first. Both Microsoft and Nintendo are starting to lean more towards the casual and the mainstream but Sony has never changed. Also, Microsoft is notorious for shortchanging people and their controller still runs on batteries ffs as one of the signs of that trend continuing.

The PS4 is the most powerful console ever created, it's affordable, has the best controller I've ever used, and PS+ is the best gaming service that exists. It's like like what Netflix is for movies. As soon as you sign up, you get a huge Library of Full version Triple A titles you actually want to play(on PS3, PS4 AND Vita). Every month, Sony rolls out free games, free demos, and great deals. You can sometimes get 50% and 75% off great games.

Sony has the best First Person developers like Naughty Dog and Santa Monica that consistently push their systems to the brink, and every generation Sony always comes out with the best games and best exclusives.

They just always seem to know what gamers want, and they always deliver.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-19-2013, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
              You know i'm not a Sony fanboy at all, but I just think Sony is hands down the best Video game company and it's not even close.

Ever since the first playstation, they've always been the company that puts the gamers first. Both Microsoft and Nintendo are starting to lean more towards the casual and the mainstream but Sony has never changed. Also, Microsoft is notorious for shortchanging people and their controller still runs on batteries ffs as one of the signs of that trend continuing.

The PS4 is the most powerful console ever created, it's affordable, has the best controller I've ever used, and PS+ is the best gaming service that exists. It's like like what Netflix is for movies. As soon as you sign up, you get a huge Library of Full version Triple A titles you actually want to play(on PS3, PS4 AND Vita). Every month, Sony rolls out free games, free demos, and great deals. You can sometimes get 50% and 75% off great games.

Sony has the best First Person developers like Naughty Dog and Santa Monica that consistently push their systems to the brink, and every generation Sony always comes out with the best games and best exclusives.

They just always seem to know what gamers want, and they always deliver.
              haha and all the things you said could also apply to the Xbox for me... if you think that gimmick ps4 control is amazing you should try the xbox's one,that swipe bull**** and Wii noises that come from the control are pointless

I actually had two ps3's during using the same 360 ,I bought the Ps3 at one point for Metal gear and it was probably the worst metal gear I have played (I preferred all the previous ones to the fourth),I also played that drakes fortune game at that time I thought it was quite average and leaned more towards cinematics

The best ps3 games I have played were the Motorstorm games and I purchased the second ps3 round bout the time the second motorstorm game came out but I never kept it long

Also I don't see the hype with the infamous games... I bought them aswell at the times because they looked good from what I saw but they were no more than copies of that prototype games and they sucked balls imo

This is my personal opinion but the Xbox was a solid run for me and I see the same again... Granted i never played the much hyped Last of us but xbox had way better games and the online service was far better
              Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 12-19-2013, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Somebody put earl on suicide watch.. the PS4 is currently the best selling Video Game Item on Amazon even though it's out of stock

The xbox has been in stock for weeks and isn't even top ten lol

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
                  haha and all the things you said could also apply to the Xbox for me... if you think that gimmick ps4 control is amazing you should try the xbox's one,that swipe bull**** and Wii noises that come from the control are pointless

I actually had two ps3's during using the same 360 ,I bought the Ps3 at one point for Metal gear and it was probably the worst metal gear I have played (I preferred all the previous ones to the fourth),I also played that drakes fortune game at that time I thought it was quite average and leaned more towards cinematics

The best ps3 games I have played were the Motorstorm games and I purchased the second ps3 round bout the time the second motorstorm game came out but I never kept it long

Also I don't see the hype with the infamous games... I bought them aswell at the times because they looked good from what I saw but they were no more than copies of that prototype games and they sucked balls imo

This is my personal opinion but the Xbox was a solid run for me and I see the same again... Granted i never played the much hyped Last of us but xbox had way better games and the online service was far better
                  I tried the xbox one controller, I actually like the Wired 360 Controller better because I have big hands, and I like the PS4 Controller more than the wired 360 controller. The analog sticks on the ps4 are so smooth and precise and the whole thing just feels great.

The uncharted series didn't take off until uncharted 2, and last of us was a masterpiece. I was drawn in to that game in the first 30 minutes when the first big story piece came into play and I couldn't put it down after that.

Sony just makes better games period, and it just so happens they have a significantly more powerful machine than Microsoft. If you want to see what a Next- Gen game is supposed to look like, go pick up a copy of KillZone Shadowfall. It's not the best FPS, but if you want some Eye- ****, you need to check that **** out.

Comment

The arcade forum went from total bliss to complete ******ation with the launch of these new consoles. Previously I had thought this place to be a welcome home for all gamers, but I'm noticing a lot less gamers and a lot more console fanboys since their respective launches.

You 'tards have taken a hobby that's supposed to be fun and turned it into an electronic d*ck-measuring competition.

Hopefully the idiocy dies out within the next year or two so those of us who actually want to discuss games have a forum to do so without you ****s chiming in with silly little rants about hardware specs, "Xbones", and worst of all, DRM : A subject you ****s have proven yourself to be woefully ignorant of time and time again.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X