Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• part two was a good read I think he's talking sense tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
      True, and then a week later it's "He's a damn one dimensional midget who cant even beat Marquez!"

They need to pick something and stick with it.
      Floyd worshipers are like stupid, little kids who want all the toys: Pac is one dimensional. He fought nothing but washed-up, weight-drained fighters. Then he becomes Popeye the sailor man who beats all these huge fighters in impressive fashion. He's too good to be real. He's on peds. He's cheating. Pac sues and these clowns say, "foul."

Definitely the worst, evil fanbase in the sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        One big difference is, with Armstrong they are employed by the international cycling body. Here they have a nontransparent contract with the subject they'll be testing.
        Yeah the way people were talking here yesterday suggested that USADA's contracts were uniform and that they always had to publicize results. What Hauser is suggesting points to a very different conclusion.

Why the hell did they tell Golden Boy and not the NYSAC that Morales had four positive samples? Is it simply because they work for Golden Boy and that it's at GBP's discretion as to how the results are treated?

It'll be interesting to hear their explanation should they choose to provide one. It's not a great sign that they've refused to talk to journalists about the matter to date.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
          All of that is untrue. Arum might not even know what vada is
          From Bob Arum himself:

"What I am concerned about is the groups, no matter who they are, doing it without the direction of a commission," Arum said. "I have heard, just like you have probably heard, where people have paid money to get exemptions for people that have tested positive. That's a little scary. VADA is a good organization to do this testing and we have to establish protocol with VADA, who they would report to, etc.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/t...antonio-tarver
          Last edited by ALG United; 11-20-2012, 07:19 AM.

Comment

• So where is the source?

Comment

• Some people literally invest too much time into this.

Comment

• Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                From Bob Arum himself:

"What I am concerned about is the groups, no matter who they are, doing it without the direction of a commission," Arum said. "I have heard, just like you have probably heard, where people have paid money to get exemptions for people that have tested positive. That's a little scary. VADA is a good organization to do this testing and we have to establish protocol with VADA, who they would report to, etc.

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/t...antonio-tarver
                Welp Arum has also stated that USADA is a credible organization, in fact, that both are.

Today he is lying....yesterday, ya know.

Comment

• I dont expect to see a source get ousted by anyone to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i read/skimmed the article, and to the extent of what i pulled from it, i couldnt see anything to substantiate the claim that mayweather had tested positive thrice. it's called a "rumor"

i'll need more than that. still hauser is one of the best in the game right now. he's got a reputation worth protecting. he's not going to print something like this if he doesn't feel strongly about it.

if floyd mayweather jr is on PED's i'm taking a break from boxing

pacquiao, too.

if they're not both clean fighters i'm taking a break from the sport i love, and to which i dedicated countless hours of my time.

real talk, i'll walk from boxing for at least a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
                      This thread reached page 100 in exactly 15 hours and 45 minutes. Maybe the fastest thread to reach 100 in this forum. Amazing. LOL
                      I was thinking the same, Kadyo. It'll probably surpass the Mayweather v Manny official thread by the time it hits 24 hours.

Comment

Working...
                      X