No announcement yet.

Chavez v Martinez: RING SIZE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez v Martinez: RING SIZE

What's the ring size? I would assume that Las Vegas rules would prevail, and it'll be a standard sized ring on Sept. 15th. However, knowing Top Rank and Chavez, is there any way they somehow get a play pen for the fight? Do we know for sure?

A small ass ring changes the fight immensely.
    Last edited by samouraď; 09-03-2012, 06:31 PM.

getting the excuse ready huh.

Comment thread: Chavez Jr KO Martinez in 7

firs comment on that thread: Chavez only KO Martinez cause they robbed him with the ring size, martinez couldent fight his style. LMFAO

Comment

Well Arum and Roach are involved so unfair advantages are a package deal if you wanna fight a toprank tomato can.

Comment

His fight against Lee was in a phonebooth

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
          getting the excuse ready huh.

Comment thread: Chavez Jr KO Martinez in 7

firs comment on that thread: Chavez only KO Martinez cause they robbed him with the ring size, martinez couldent fight his style. LMFAO
          Apparently you're not a Mensa. What if the situation were reversed and Martinez scored a giant, boundaryless field to fight in? See how that might hurt your slow-plodding ******ed idol? What if Martinez added a rule to the fight that Chavez couldn't go to the body? What if Martinez limited the amount of weight Chavez can put back on after the weigh-in? I could go on and on. You dumb little biyatches would be crying and you know it.

Ring size matters, period. There's zero reason to respect a fighter if, in order to beat another fighter, he has to change the standard ring size. GTFO. I own you dumb b1tches for real.
          Last edited by samouraď; 09-03-2012, 06:42 PM.

Comment

zzz

Martinez fans already making excuses. Don't cry.

Martinez doesn't have a problem with it, nor should his 15 fans.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
              Apparently you're not a Mensa. What if the situation were reversed and Martinez scored a giant, boundaryless field to fight in? See how that might hurt your slow-plodding ******ed idol?

Ring size matters, period. There's zero reason to respect a fighter if, in order to beat another fighter, he has to change the standard ring size. GTFO. I own you dumb b1tches for real.

Who says hes my idol, Initially I was rooted for Martinez but I seen some things that made me believe Chavez can win.

IF chavez loses im not gonna cry about any damn ring size, or anything the better man won. The better man means just that the better man.

If martinez is not crying about ring size, then you shouldent either.

Comment

Martinez was the one chasing midgets not too long ago.

Comment

Apparently you're not a Mensa. What if the situation were reversed and Martinez scored a giant, boundaryless field to fight in? See how that might hurt your slow-plodding ******ed idol? .
                  You've been angered to the point where you're relying on personal insults and attacks. You're excused.

Comment

Apparently you're not a Mensa. What if the situation were reversed and Martinez scored a giant, boundaryless field to fight in? See how that might hurt your slow-plodding ******ed idol?

Except in this particular fight the ring size really doesnt matter. Chavez isnt exactly great at cutting off the ring and martinez doesnt exactly prance around the ring like a princess.

Chavez will come forward the whole fight and martinez will let him because he's a counterpuncher.

The differencemakers will be which fighter will be able to put combos together and who can hurt who with a single punch. Not ring size.

Comment

Working...
                    X