Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fight makes more sense after Pacquiao-Marquez III?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What fight makes more sense after Pacquiao-Marquez III?

What fight makes more sense after Pacquiao-Marquez III?

vs Floyd Mayweather? Would the megafight still a 'megafight' after Mayweather clearly dominated Marquez while Pacquio still having a hard time after 36 rounds?

vs Juan Manuel Marquez? 36 rounds and still no clear winner? fight could have gone either way? Will a 4th match make sense?

vs Timothy Bradley? Is Bradley still an option? He clearly won against Casamayor but is he the most sensible opponent?

vs Cotto-Margarito winner? Although I don't see the point of matching them again with Pacquiao because they are clearly dominated, they are still an option because they are in Arum's stable.

Cramps would kill Pacquiao? The last 2 fights, against Mosley and JMM, it seems that Pacquiao's speed has declined and it seems that he is now past his prime. His reason - cramps. Does he need to retire before getting KTFO because of that 'cramps'?

cast your votes let me know your opinions.
    Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather
    59.02%
    Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez IV
    13.11%
    Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley
    6.56%
    Manny Pacquiao vs. Cotto-Margarito II winner
    1.64%
    Manny Pacquiao should retire. That 'cramps' is deadly.
    19.67%
    Last edited by keehlnate; 11-13-2011, 05:43 AM.

Cotto vs Margarito II

That one actually makes sense

Comment

Anyone that won't box actually box him.

Comment

None of the above... Maybe the retirement option.

VS Mayweather = We saw what happened to Pacquiao today against a masterful counterpuncher that was Marquez, who outclassed Pacquiao for the majority of the 12 rounds. No way can Pac can hang with Mayweather especially when Mayweather has that punch accuracy advantage over Marquez. "His punches land like lazers"

VS Marquez IV = I doubt the PPV numbers will be anywhere as high as this one (wonder how much it sold). Plus, why would Marquez want to get robbed again? Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me right?

VS Bradley = Bradley needs to establish himself, his performance today was great, while tactical, he still won't be able to hang with Pacquiao's speed. I won't be watching a Bradley Pacquiao fight at this stage.

VS Cotto/Margarito winner = He destroyed Margartio, and Margo hasn't changed his style at all, so it will be the same thing again for Margo, he might **** the other eye up too. I don't think Cotto will be able to hang with him even with the improvements from Steward, I hope the Cotto Magarito is still on as I am curious to see whether or not either fight had made any improvements (very curious on the new Cotto).

Pac should retire, I'm not saying he's a hype job, he earned his status the hard way, he went to war with the best and came out on top, he is skillful in his own right.

Comment

Pacquiao needs to retire. Stop letting him ruin the sport singlehandedly.

Comment

I voted for Pacquiao-Marquez IV. Clearly they still have unfinished business there. A fight with Mayweather makes no sense now. If he can't pass Marquez convincingly he can't win against Mayweather.

Comment

He better fight Mayweather, or STFU and retire already.

Marquez's career defining win was taken from him, and his legacy publicly sacrificed last night by Arum and Top Rank, to ensure a megafight with Mayweather.

If he fights anybody NOT named Mayweather in his next fight, I hope he gets run over by a truckload of flaming dogshit.

Comment

If Pac doesn't fight Floyd NOW, how can any of those pac lovers think Floyd is holding up the fight???

How can anyone think Manny beats Floyd???

Also, gotta love what Kellerman said during the fight....."This is the first time since fighting the same guy back in 2008 that Pacquiao has fought someone that wasn't over the hill"....THE TRUTH HURTS DOESN'T IT PAC FANS???

De La Hoya: He was like how Ali was back when he fought Holmes in 80', DONE.
                Hatton: Not even close to the same guy after Floyd KO'd him, EVERYONE KNOWS IT. Looked awful against Lazcano and Malignaggi after losing to Floyd.
                Cotto: Hasn't been anything since Margarito KO'd him. Looked god awful against Clottey.
                Clottey: Hadn't won a fight in over 2 years.
                Margarito: Just gotten KO'd by Mosley, nowhere near the same guy he was 1-2 years prior, EVERYONE KNOWS IT.
                Mosley: Just gotten dominated by Floyd and fought a draw with SERGIO MORA! DONE.
                Marquez: At 38 and fighting where Floyd dominated him 2 1/2 years ago, wasn't even suppose to put up a fight....he arguably beat Pac again....so much for leaving NO DOUBT.

It's no a coincidence Pac fans.

How can anyone say Manny would beat Floyd after seeing that fight????

Comment

pac retiring now would be a sham.

he needs mayweather more than ever to cement his 135+ run.

Comment

If they robbed Marquez to secure a clash with Floyd... They better come to terms and give us that fight....

Comment

Working...
                    X