No announcement yet.

This is how fake Brandon Rios is....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is how fake Brandon Rios is....

I can't embed the video on my phone, but if someone supposedly sent goons to your house and it caused your wife to get stitches on her head then you would take off on that person at first sight. I see Rios and Ortiz talk smack all the time, but Rios is the one making physical threats yet when Ortiz was right beside Rios in person he was as quiet as a mouse!

http://youtu.be/H1lHD6XhjWU

That sh.it is how old now

Ortiz acted like a smug b.itch in there and wouldn't give Miney or Brandon eye contact knowing that nothing would pop off

Ortiz is a heartless punk with illusions of grandeur and will probably quit on the 30th

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      That sh.it is how old now

Ortiz acted like a smug b.itch in there and wouldn't give Miney or Brandon eye contact knowing that nothing would pop off

Ortiz is a heartless punk with illusions of grandeur and will probably quit on the 30th
      I'll take Ortiz fake azz over Rios ignorant azz

Comment

So Rios fake for not assaulting Ortiz?? If he did we wud all be calling him a lowlife thug.....u kno how yall do

Comment

lil boys dont understand theirs a time and place for everything.

Comment

Rios actually laughed and made the "aww not this bltch" face when they called Ortiz. Ortiz actually looked uncomfortable up there but was trying to portray a confident look. he sure got out of the ring real ****ing quick.

Comment

i always took ortiz over rios.........

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                I'll take Ortiz fake azz over Rios ignorant azz
                Cool man , you roll with the Mr. face lube , good luck on the 30th

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                  I can't embed the video on my phone, but if someone supposedly sent goons to your house and it caused your wife to get stitches on her head then you would take off on that person at first sight. I see Rios and Ortiz talk smack all the time, but Rios is the one making physical threats yet when Ortiz was right beside Rios in person he was as quiet as a mouse!

http://youtu.be/H1lHD6XhjWU
                  Fahk off, Memo!

Comment

Working...
                  X