Billy Joe Saunders can beat Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Joe Saunders can beat Golovkin

Anybody who stands and trades with GGG will lose
    BJS is the only one out there who can beat him, i give him more chance of doing it than Canelo for sure. Good footwork, good chin, good punch selection and great jab - and a southpaw. He can Decision GGG if he comes in to the fight in great shape. Nobody gave Fury a chance! The gypsies are fighting men.

Originally posted by duran888 View Post
    BJS is the only one out there who can beat him, i give him more chance of doing it than Canelo for sure. Good footwork, good chin, good punch selection and great jab - and a southpaw. He can Decision GGG if he comes in to the fight in great shape. Nobody gave Fury a chance! The gypsies are fighting men.
    Why aint you busy writing numbers .

Comment

They are both proud fighting men, and Fury held his nerve well to shock the world.

However while Saunders was edging points decision against British domestic level guys like John Ryder & Nick Blackwell (good luck with the recovery Nick!) GGG has been knocking out early a string of world level guys. The gap in levels is too much. I'd give BJS 9 rounds at best probably.

Comment

Thing is, BJS is never in great shape, is a notoriously lazy trainer and just doesn't have the skill level people think he does. GGG can out fight and out skill BJS.

I used to like Saunders but from his debut to now, he has developed any new weapons, still holds out on out lasting his opponents and doesn't have enough pop for anyone to worry about.

Comment

No chance.

He loses to Golovkin badly, he loses a rematch to Eubank, he loses to Canelo when he moves up...

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
            No chance.

He loses to Golovkin badly, he loses a rematch to Eubank, he loses to Canelo when he moves up...
            We'll see. Saunders beats eubank more convincingly second time around, i would pick him to beat Canelo and hes the only one in my book who can trouble GGG. Hes a talented boy

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              No chance.

The one time when this guy becomes ******ed....Eubank will never beat Saunders.

Comment

We'll see. Saunders beats eubank more convincingly second time around, i would pick him to beat Canelo and hes the only one in my book who can trouble GGG. Hes a talented boy
                Completely agree with you.... Saunders is slick as they come. I wish he would work on the inside game a little...I think if he worked/trained with Canelo for a while he would improve dramatically.

Comment

With a baseball bat covered in sharpened steel spikes and chain mail

Comment

Originally posted by BattleAxePurist View Post
                    With a baseball bat covered in sharpened steel spikes and chain mail

Comment

Working...
                    X