Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible FOTY, Raymundo Beltran vs Ricky Burns

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably not. I don't think Ricky can put on a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      where is this being televised?
      Tomorrow on the interweb for us, you might have to go to the Boxing....Guru site to watch it, it'll be on british TV around 12-2pm Cali time.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
        Tomorrow on the interweb for us, you might have to go to the Boxing....Guru site to watch it, it'll be on british TV around 12-2pm Cali time.

good lookin out...i guess the laptop will be on while i watch college football...another lazy weekend coming up...just how i like it

Comment

I keep analyzing this fight in my head, and i always reach the same conclusion and the same winner. phil edwards.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
            His fights with Katsidis, Moses, and Gonzalez weren't very exciting IMO. But I feel Beltran has enough skills to press Burns more and make him fight.
            I thought the Gonzalez fight was good, but like you said, I also think Beltran will bring out the fight in Ricky and make it a good scrap.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              I keep analyzing this fight in my head, and i always reach the same conclusion and the same winner. phil edwards.
              Becareful, some brit already red K for talking shyt about Phil and Terry, ATG refs.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                good lookin out...i guess the laptop will be on while i watch college football...another lazy weekend coming up...just how i like it
                It's also on AWE channel (Wealth TV)

Comment

Burns needs to fight better opponents, I think he will stroll past Beltran. Really needs to step his game up.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi1987 View Post
                    Burns needs to fight better opponents, I think he will stroll past Beltran. Really needs to step his game up.
                    There aren't many opponents at 135 better than Beltran. If he wants much better, he'll have to move up to 140. But let him first stroll past Beltran

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      There aren't many opponents at 135 better than Beltran. If he wants much better, he'll have to move up to 140. But let him first stroll past Beltran
                      Love Burns, but he should stay at 135...he wants no part of what's in store at 140

Comment

Working...
                      X