I've lost weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nice one............

Comment

• Why is my bellybutton like an inch lower?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fury View Post
        Why is my bellybutton like an inch lower?
        Looks like your stomach has dropped.

@Earl: Yea, was going to say if you dropped 10lbs in the first week you must've been ragging it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Things like grilled chicken breast, Tuna, Vegetables etc, i'm just eating 3 meals a day and snacking twice with things like beef jerkey or scrambled egg whites

I don't want to end up looking malnourished again

pretty hard pace, i just make sure my heart rate is up and im sweating a lot, lol
          Do yourself a big favor and take off a lot of weight before bulking up. If you bulk now it will just be you putting the weight you had back on and gaining some strength. If you cut down and then bulk you will put on a lot of visible muscle mass and your strength gains will go up very quick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            Do yourself a big favor and take off a lot of weight before bulking up. If you bulk now it will just be you putting the weight you had back on and gaining some strength. If you cut down and then bulk you will put on a lot of visible muscle mass and your strength gains will go up very quick.
            This...............

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
              Turkey burgers are great too.

Speaking of turkey, If you love spaghetti, use turkey instead of ground hamburger meat. Instead of the standard spaghetti noodles use spaghetti squash smothered over a low fat spaghetti sauce and you'll have a pretty tasty but healthy meal. Especially if you’re a huge pasta fan and are looking to watch what you eat.

My wife being a personal trainer and a nutritionists/my personal chief has its benefits!
              I've done all of that especially the spaghetti squash!

I've become pretty astute at dieting TBH.

Turkey AND chicken burgers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Things like grilled chicken breast, Tuna, Vegetables etc, i'm just eating 3 meals a day and snacking twice with things like beef jerkey or scrambled egg whites

I don't want to end up looking malnourished again

pretty hard pace, i just make sure my heart rate is up and im sweating a lot, lol
                You're not going to look malnourished if you diet correctly and lift weights.

It's also going to take awhile, so be patient.

You're a ways away from wasting away.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  I've done all of that especially the spaghetti squash!

I've become pretty astute at dieting TBH.

Turkey AND chicken burgers.
                  Good stuff! Well if you ever need an idea, hit me up.

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                    Good stuff! Well if you ever need an idea, hit me up.
                    Likewise bro.

Dieting isn't bad if you know some good recipe's true story!

Comment

• Well, now we all know you can't call Americans,"Fat Yanks" anymore. Also, no more hiding those snickers bars under the tree stump!

Tony is gonna whip you guys into shape!

Comment

Working...
                      X