Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any one else thought Marquez was about to get TKO'd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GOD-FR33 View Post
    Of course Manny was going to stop him this time. We all know WHY ROIDquez was able to all of a sudden take super hard one punch shots from Manny this time. It's only one reason why he didn't go down from those punches and it had nothing to do with toughness. I keep getting red K but I am an established poster here and really don't care and I don't respond or argue and these so called fans get upset. I am a fair guy and based on what I saw, it was suspect. PERIOD. Marquez couldn't even put his arms all the way down when walking to the corner. That's how pumped his arms and wings were. This is a pure boxer/technician who believes that lifting weights is beneath a boxer and serves no purpose. Whoever can't see why he would cheat against his rival is stupid.
    Red K sent cause I cant even begin to tolerate the font size and blue print.

Comment

Mabe not.........

I don't know because Manny has always been freakishly strong for his size. He's always had power. Marquez is a solid puncher but never had the type of power he just displayed on the 8th of December. It's the force behind those punches that are suspect. A man's life could have been lost and there is nothing funny about it if you have a heart. There is no way Marquez can defeat Manny in that manner, without cheating. Manny's speed and power was starting to wear him down. Manny never hired a convicted steroid bio chemist either. Even if Marquez was dirty, he was going to pass the drug test anyway. He knew he needed an edge to win. Manny looked liked "prime" Manny. Come on man.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        Red K sent cause I cant even begin to tolerate the font size and blue print.
        not to mention the nonsense he's spewing

Comment

So?

I don't care what you think man. I am a successful black man being honest and giving a logical opinion. I have so much green K, that your red K doesn't mean anything. Check my stats and grow the **** up.

Comment

I don't know because Manny has always been freakishly strong for his size. He's always had power. Marquez is a solid puncher but never had the type of power he just displayed on the 8th of December. It's the force behind those punches that are suspect. A man's life could have been lost and there is nothing funny about it if you have a heart. There is no way Marquez can defeat Manny in that manner, without cheating. Manny's speed and power was starting to wear him down. Manny never hired a convicted steroid bio chemist either. Even if Marquez was dirty, he was going to pass the drug test anyway. He knew he needed an edge to win. Manny looked liked "prime" Manny. Come on man.
            There’s your agenda. However I agree that he is in his prime.

But don't act all surprised that JMM was just as clean as Pac was.

Comment

I don't care what you think man. I am a successful black man being honest and giving a logical opinion. I have so much green K, that your red K doesn't mean anything. Check my stats and grow the **** up.
              I dont care if you a successful fish, you post is like a child writing in color crayons.

Comment

It was starting to look that way. Marquez even said that if it continued he could had got KOed. Marquez is such a cool customer under fire

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
                  It was starting to look that way. Marquez even said that if it continued he could had got KOed. Marquez is such a cool customer under fire
                  did he really say that or are you paraphrasing? i can't see jmm saying something like that

Comment

i dont know ab beign stopped but he was being busted up good
                    marquez has one of if not the bst chins /hearts in boxing if a prime manny couldnt stop him no one can
                    esp with the juice he was on one thing i noticed on steroids i could take a shot better but thats ab all i was slower and less explosive flat footted too

Comment

In the first fight, before either of them were doing anything dirty, Marquez's frame looked slightly bigger than Manny's . If your going to call out Marquez for not being clean, you have to put Manny right there with him and his head looks like it's added some size over the years. One of the differences in the 4th fight was Marquez was putting everything into each punch, all his power shots had bad intentions. He changed his strategy and it worked IMO.

Comment

Working...
                      X