Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here seen Invisible War (documentary)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here seen Invisible War (documentary)

It's recently been added to Netflix.

Movie info: from Rotten Tomatoes
    The Invisible War is a groundbreaking investigative documentary about one of our country's most shameful and best kept secrets: the epidemic of rape within our US military. Today, a female soldier in Iraq and Afghanistan is more likely to be raped by a fellow soldier than killed by enemy fire with the number of assaults in the last decade alone in the hundreds of thousands. Focusing on the powerfully emotional stories of several young women, the film reveals the systemic cover up of the crimes.

This is the most powerful documentary I've ever seen. If you have the time, this is a good watch especially if you know people who are in the military. This movie also covers sexual assault towards men in the military..

Yeah, the Military has a lot of skeleton's in the closet and this is a huge one.

It was a good informative docu, just a little drawn out.

Comment

i think its obvious to keep it real.

you take thousands of boys/men with close to no femal contact for months, maybe longer, and then a young woman comes along.

we men arn't perfect, but this is kinda like a recipe for this type of thing to happen

Comment

Typical feminist ****e. . .

Part of an unspoken duty of any female who wants to join the military is putting out. . .

THey are too feeble, and emotional to be real soldiers, so to accompany any menial tasks they can accomplish, is the requirement to sexually please any male who wants a piece.

Comment

Originally posted by TredKiller View Post
          i think its obvious to keep it real.

you take thousands of boys/men with close to no femal contact for months, maybe longer, and then a young woman comes along.

we men arn't perfect, but this is kinda like a recipe for this type of thing to happen

I agree.... loneliness and hornyness...

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

Part of an unspoken duty of any female who wants to join the military is putting out. . .

THey are too feeble, and emotional to be real soldiers, so to accompany any menial tasks they can accomplish, is the requirement to sexually please any male who wants a piece.

shooting and killing a stranger (who never harm you or your family) you dont even know is worse than rape

Comment

So the consensus here is "If women don't want to get raped they shouldn't join the military"?

What disgusting excuses for human beings you are.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                So the consensus here is "If women don't want to get raped they shouldn't join the military"?

What disgusting excuses for human beings you are.
                not even close to what i said.

there are other solutions,

- have femals serve in all female units, still withen the military, no need having units of say 40 men with like 3 females, its kinda asking for this kinda thing to happen
                - harsher code of cunduct laws on the men who do perpatrate,

on that note, how would YOU handle the situation?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post

I bet that if this happen to one of your female relative you would be singing a different tune. Can you imagine your sister going through this kind of experience, would you still have that same opinion? Unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekeneg View Post
                    I bet that if this happen to one of your female relative you would be singing a different tune. Can you imagine your sister going through this kind of experience, would you still have that same opinion? Unlikely.
                    that piece of **** brags about how he's going to be a lawyer. lol, can you imagine?

Comment

Working...
                    X