No announcement yet.

Michael Sprott "Klitschko brothers too hot for David Haye"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
    Chambers employs a shell defence. Sure, he slips and ducks and runs a bit but we all saw Wlad pawing with that jab. In the words of Steward:

"You do not need another Bull**** decision" (When he was absolutely furious in between the 11th/12th round).

Did I ever say Chambers wasn't better than Ruiz? No I did not. Infact I know Chambers is better than Ruiz.

Wlad controls the rythm of the fights... sure I have already alluded to that. That's why Haye has to be like Cobra (not THE Cobra - what would be disastrous).

Please make a reasonable post next time. Don't put words in my mouth.

You said Chambers is a stationary target, he was a stationary target in the Wlad fight because Wlad made him fight that way. Was he stationary when he tooled Dimitrenko, mmm? Why is he called "fast", why were many people predicting Chambers to give Wlad trouble with his speed?

You think because he looked bad against Wlad you can say in hindsight he's a stationary target? **** off.

Comment

funny seing all the haye nuthuggers discredit sprott, and talk ****

a fellow british man has said wlad would KTFO Haye

hahahahahhhahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Sprott got outclassed by Wlad big deal, unless he's actually been in the ring with Haye how would he know how good he is in comparison to Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
          You said Chambers is a stationary target, he was a stationary target in the Wlad fight because Wlad made him fight that way. Was he stationary when he tooled Dimitrenko, mmm? Why is he called "fast", why were many people predicting Chambers to give Wlad trouble with his speed?

You think because he looked bad against Wlad you can say in hindsight he's a stationary target? **** off.
          Chambers is a fat CW, if he got in really good shape he could probably fight at LHW. Wlad beating a guy so much naturally smaller than him is nothing to brag about. It just shows how shit the division is that he was actually considered a top HW.

Comment

guess well see

Comment

Tony Thompson that has fought Wlad said Haye beat the hell out of him in sparring, i guess Haye is not too far off Wlad's level.

Comment

Just two weeks to go until the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Interesting read on the HW world titleholders from UK heavyweight Michael Sprott:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/art...el-Sprott.html

David Haye and the rest of Britain’s heavyweight boxers have been warned to forget about dethroning triple world champion Wladimir Klitschko — because they are not good enough.

Michael Sprott, the former British and Commonwealth title holder, who recently spent three weeks sparring with the Ukrainian, said: "Wladimir is up there with the greats of boxing, like Lennox Lewis".
                  Good find. Man, I didn't know Roger Mayweather said that **** about the Klitschkos, no wonder Floyd is such a classless piece of **** - apple don't fall far from the tree.

Comment

Comment

Michael Sprott is a good man.

Comment

Working...
                      X