Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thomas Dulorme now working with Robert Garcia in Oxnard.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
    I wonder if he's gonna spar with Brandon Rios or Maidana, that would be some good work right there.
    there would be no point if he couldn't get work with these dudes.

Comment

Is Dulorme Dominican or Rican?

Yea Nacho and Cotto would of been good, you don't think him and Freddy Roach work good together? Wilcard gym is a great boxing environment with good sparring partners.
      as far as personalities go, i think that nacho would have been perfect for cotto. both of them quiet and purposeful with drive. plus the work he'd of got with jmm and them, olvidate.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        i believe he's half. He represents both countries
        Yea i just looked it up, he's half but he lives in PR. Smart that he represents PR more, Dominican fan base is horrible.

Comment

Yea i just looked it up, he's half but he lives in PR. Smart that he represents PR more, Dominican fan base is horrible.
          como los otros moyos.

i keed i keed!

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            as far as personalities go, i think that nacho would have been perfect for cotto. both of them quiet and purposeful with drive. plus the work he'd of got with jmm and them, olvidate.

True, true.....

como los otros moyos.

i keed i keed!

Comment

get him in there with rios so he can beat some heart into that dominican. it'll only serve him well.

i wish that cotto had moved to la fukn df to be with nacho, still think nacho could have made him a lot better.
              If he had went with Nacho right after he broke up with Evangelista, his career might be a lot different.

Comment

como los otros moyos.

i keed i keed!
                this **** made me almost choke on my sweet tea!!!

Comment

I think Dulorme's people tried to bring up this guy too fast when they put him in with an experienced heavy handed guy like Abregu. It was a good scrap til Dulorme got caught. Im interested to see how this will work out being that Dulorme style seems like a boxer/ puncheroffense type instead of a all out all out offensive pressure fighter. Im not saying Robert is not good for him rather I want to see how Dulorme overall fight game develops.

Comment

Dulorme needs a couple of fights, not as confidence boosters he's had plenty, but against durable dudes so he can progress step by step under Garcia. Just like Maidana has absorbed knowledge against good competition.

I was never high in Dulorme but hopefully he gets his career back on track.

Comment

There's another video where they are talking about Dulormes wife, she happens to be Mexican.

Go figure, I'm sure she likes moving to Oxnard where she can finally get some good grub.

Comment

Working...
                      X