No announcement yet.

If Quintana Did It, So can Martinez !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Quintana Did It, So can Martinez !

Quintana did not prove that he was a better fighter than Williams in their first, but what he did prove was that Williams can be thrown of his game mentally by little factors.

Martinez is an experienced guy and might be able to pull it off second time around.

I'm neutral in this fight honestly.

Lets see what happens tomorrow night, I'm excited and so should you !

Martinez did enough in the first fight to show that he can beat Williams.

I thought this was a bait thread at first.

I thought I was gonna read a post saying if Quintana can get ktfo in the 1st round, so can Martinez.

I'm rooting for Williams, but I know Martinez will put up a great fight and make it close.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
      Martinez did enough in the first fight to show that he can beat Williams.

I thought this was a bait thread at first.

I thought I was gonna read a post saying if Quintana can get ktfo in the 1st round, so can Martinez.

I'm rooting for Williams, but I know Martinez will put up a great fight and make it close.
      Haha, yeah this fight will be awesome !

gotta say man... love your masuka signature, great moment on a great show.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
        Haha, yeah this fight will be awesome !

gotta say man... love your masuka signature, great moment on a great show.
        Oh man, I can't wait for this fight tomorrow. Both guys will be a lot more prepared this time.

But yeah, Dexter's Season 5 is rather uneventful, but I'm glad Masuka is still around to crack jokes and gives us comic relief in a very serious show.

It's not that great of a season, but it's still the best show around these days, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze778 View Post
          Oh man, I can't wait for this fight tomorrow. Both guys will be a lot more prepared this time.

But yeah, Dexter's Season 5 is rather uneventful, but I'm glad Masuka is still around to crack jokes and gives us comic relief in a very serious show.

It's not that great of a season, but it's still the best show around these days, imo.
          Oh yeah, I actually got a treat cause I just started watching the show this year, so I had 4 season to watch continually instead of waiting a week for each episode, so I really go into it, now I've caught up so back to "wait a week" drill.

You should also check out Californication, Mad Men and specially Breaking Bad. All great shows.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
            Oh yeah, I actually got a treat cause I just started watching the show this year, so I had 4 season to watch continually instead of waiting a week for each episode, so I really go into it, now I've caught up so back to "wait a week" drill.

You should also check out Californication, Mad Men and specially Breaking Bad. All great shows.
            Yeah, I like Californication. Never seen Mad Men or Breaking Bad, but I heard a lot of good things about those shows.

Started watching Weeds, and realized how funny that show is. Can't believed I'm just getting into it now.

But Dexter Season 4 was the shows best. I never thought they would top that 1st season, but they did. John Lithgow is the man.

Comment

It's going to be a great fight.
              Martinez by decision though.

Comment

s-mart gotta use his legs and head movement to beat pwill.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  s-mart gotta use his legs and head movement to beat pwill.
                  If the last fight showed anything it's that if Martinez "fights" him even though he lands the harder punches and inflicts more damage, larglely thanks to his crisp skilled counterpunching (any PW's inaccuracy), the judges are likely to score rounds for PW's pitty pat and missed shots simply due to punches throw.

Martinez needs to use his legs and movement which he has the ability to do just like Quintana did in their first fight which limited PW's punch output to around 50 ppr. If he stands in front of him PW will win rounds simply for flailing his arms.

Comment

Working...
                  X