Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the biggest load of bull**** someone has ever told you.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our mailman told me that he's really my son's father.

What a crock of bs. At least I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
      Our mailman told me that he's really my son's father.

What a crock of bs. At least I hope so.
      I hope so too

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        I used to know this kid, Simeon Cope, when i was in school.

He told us this story that was so funy, and he thought we belived him, he was like 15 at the time.

He said he was sneaking around some millitary base near nottingham, and all of a sudden the troops spotted and caught him, apparently he was made to kneel down, and the uk army's best marksman had a magnum to his head, and apparently simeon leg swept the guy and set off running, while the guy was shooting at him and missing. Then this land rover started hasing him, and someone fired a heat-seeking missle out of it, and so simeon pulled out his zippo lighter, and threw it toward the land rover, and the missile went into it and blew it up.
        Sound's like the script for the upcoming Manny Pacquiao, Steven Seagal action flick....

Comment

freshman year in highschool, these two kids were talking about guns and they both were saying that they had this and they had that. it got to the point where they were claiming they had bazookas in their garage and tanks in their uncle's barn. it was ridiculous. everybody in the class got quiet to listen to their stupid conversation and i was embarrassed because i sat in between them.

Comment

i was too young for her... ****in ***** ****... i should have raped when she was drunk.

Comment

I remember when I around around 13-14, me and a a few mates went around one of our friends dads house.

Next, the friend in question started telling us this story about how he and his dad were being run down by cops, and that they stole a helicopter to make their escape (because helicopters are just lying about in British towns).

They couldn't shake a couple of jet pilots (The Police Flying Squad I guess) on their tail, so they took a detour through a local wooded area. And no word of a lie, my mate said that they had to fly upside down on a couple of occasions and ended up chopping the trees in half (Can helicopters fly upside down?) before dumping the helicopter on a school field and making a sharp exit in a Lotus Elise. Where they then drove from London to Glasgow in 20 minutes for no apparent reason.

This story wouldn't have been so pathetic if my friends dad wasn't nodding in recognition throughout the whole story. I mean, a 13 year old kid telling a fabricated story to impress his mates, and big up his dad is one thing, but a single, 40 year old man, who has an unhealthy addiction to alcohol, weed, and hanging around with his childs teenage mates is another. It was not like we were impressed by his story. We knew it was bull**** from the start, and couldn't believe this grown man was taking his sons story seriously.
              Last edited by BetterCallSaul; 02-16-2010, 03:29 AM.

Comment

I remember in Germany this turkish dude told us he's going to the market to buy guns..he said guns were sold for less than 5$..it was about 10 of us going with him..when we arrived he bought something for his mother and added the guy with the guns left..we belived him..i heard he died few months ago may he R.I.P..but he got us good

Comment

Well I was on BoxingScene and as usual I heard another of Witch_Kings outrageous stories about getting laid again.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
                    Well I was on BoxingScene and as usual I heard another of Witch_Kings outrageous stories about getting laid again.
                    witch king is full of ****..

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
                      Originally posted by Valero Is God View Post
                      witch king is full of ****..
                      It's tru-story.. honest son

Comment

Working...
                      X