Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Berto said he didn't train that hard for the first Ortiz fight, but....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramses07 View Post
    i wonder if he also took robert guerrero lightly
    Why because he lost? Nah, he just got whooped by someone better

Comment

Not training properly or taking an opponent lightly is no excuse for losing anyway.

The fight starts when you enter training camp, not just when the bell rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        as if Berto were matched tough before that fight. Still doesn't take away that he took him lightly. We were all talking about it on this site, by the crap Berto was talking about Ortiz not having heart and all that you could tell he thought Victor would be an easy night.
        Ortiz is definitely suspect when it comes to his heart. He must have decided that night though, that he wouldn't lose to a pumped-up midget.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
          Ortiz is definitely suspect when it comes to his heart. He must have decided that night though, that he wouldn't lose to a pumped-up midget.
          Ortiz put it on Berto and it was one of the best fights that year. I was screaming like Emanuel Steward

Comment

I kind of like both guys.

But, I don't think that this rematch will be anywhere near as good as the first fight.

Ortiz could quit, or he could just as easily take Berto out early...

Comment

Working...
            X