Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
    hahahahaha labels

are you "mastercheif" etc?

you change your name so often it's hard to keep up, PK. when you're not changing your name you're usually banned.

Comment

This thread just turned into Wrestlemania 5

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i don't see why people are so entertained.

i just came back from NSB...any complete sentences without misspellings entertain me at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          i just came back from NSB...any complete sentences without misspellings entertain me at the moment

did i tell you that i drove from the bay area to lake tahoe last week?

nice state you live in, dawg. i paid $20 dollars for a quarter of weed twice. quality stuff, too.

i shouted andre ward's name, but i guess he didn't hear me. i even ate at an in n out burger.

Comment

did i tell you that i drove from the bay area to lake tahoe last week?

nice state you live in, dawg. i paid $20 dollars for a quarter of weed twice. quality stuff, too.

i shouted andre ward's name, but i guess he didn't hear me. i even ate at an in n out burger.

how long did it take you?

did you order your burger and fries animal style?

Comment

how long did it take you?

did you order your burger and fries animal style?
              animal style? i don't think so. i figure i'd know something was up

it was a strange trip. i drove first from san fran to auburn, and then had to turn around on i-80 because of the snow. they closed the road. i ended up going back to sacramento. i think if i made it in one straight shot i could have done it in four hours or less. we had to pick friends up in classy reno as well.

i skied five days at squaw and one day at alpine meadows. i'm probably going to move to squaw in the next few years.

Comment

animal style? i don't think so. i figure i'd know something was up

it was a strange trip. i drove first from san fran to auburn, and then had to turn around on i-80 because of the snow. they closed the road. i ended up going back to sacramento. i think if i made it in one straight shot i could have done it in four hours or less. we had to pick friends up in classy reno as well.

i skied five days at squaw and one day at alpine meadows. i'm probably going to move to squaw in the next few years.

yea...animal style is grilled onions mixed with thousand island...all over the burger and fries

you drove from the east coast all the way out here? or did you fly and roll a rental?

Comment

Animal style fries..... yes.

Comment

yea...animal style is grilled onions mixed with thousand island...all over the burger and fries

you drove from the east coast all the way out here? or did you fly and roll a rental?

i flew to san francisco. i was supposed to fly to reno, but the flight was cancelled. i actually got in the plane and flew over reno, but we were turned back because of wind. it turned into an 18 hour day of travel

the we found consolation in the several feet of powder we skied. they got flipping dumped on. several locals told me it was the best week in years.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i flew to san francisco. i was supposed to fly to reno, but the flight was cancelled. i actually got in the plane and flew over reno, but we were turned back because of wind. it turned into an 18 hour day of travel

the we found consolation in the several feet of powder we skied. they got flipping dumped on. several locals told me it was the best week in years.
                      Went snowboarding at Squaw Valley a few years ago. Incredible.

We don't have anything close to Tahoe or Mammoth in SoCal. Which kinda sucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X