Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going to get drunk as F**k and punch homeless people out in the river valley...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Sounds like someone can't hold their liquor - lol @ the TS
    Lol! Sometimes i just like to be an all out menace to the neighbourhood...

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      I'm with BG fa sho on this here. They ain't do you nuthin ts. Why you wanna **** with them?
      Gotta work on my jab bro!

Comment

F**k it! I'm gonna finish my bottle & stroll around the neighbourhood urinating on every drive way i can while wearing an ice cream pale on my head....let the games begin....

Comment

Ok the annual fringe festival is on 5 blocks from my apartment. Street performers, theatre, live music, beer gardens, etc... It should be a good night as it's beautiful outside & i earned a night out... Have a good night!

Comment

Joe is back to his antics again...As ANorak once said--

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            That's right, guys: no matter what our hero is doing during his day, be it work, rest, masturbating while logged on to the internet - he's always such a 24/7 bad ass that we would literally tell a prime Schwarzenegger that he wasn't fit to carry a bucket of his piss. Poor old Arnold, fresh from a take on Pumping Iron, would have been mocked and jeered by Joe Strong for "not living up to his high standards of fitness" and then roundly laughed at by his similarly unimpressed co-workers.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST KING View Post
              Arnold's been ducking me for years...

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST KING View Post
                3 time US open masturbation champion...

Comment

many fighters have ended up homeless. I'm kinda hoping that you bump into one of them, that's all that it would take.

how somebody could find such joy, even planning out the evening around it, in causing harm and pain to another person who is already dealing with pains much greater than you'll ever know, I'll never understand it. (I hold up a bent pinky)

as an ex-fighter I lost alot of respect for the original poster.

if you want to fight people than get to a boxing gym...... oh wait, those guys will punch back.................. Rockin'
                  Last edited by Rockin'; 08-17-2013, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    many fighters have ended up homeless. I'm kinda hoping that you bump into one of them, that's all that it would take.

how somebody could find such joy, even planning out the evening around it, in causing harm and pain to another person who is already dealing with pains much greater than you'll ever know, I'll never understand it. (I hold up a bent pinky)

as an ex-fighter I lost alot of respect for the original poster.

if you want to fight people then get to a boxing gym...... oh wait, those guys will punch back.................. Rockin'
                    Lol! Easy tiger it was just talk... I'm not punching out anyone. I'm at a festival...inspired by my recent viewing of clockwork orange...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                      Lol! Easy tiger it was just talk... I'm not punching out anyone. I'm at a festival...inspired by my recent viewing of clockwork orange...
                      good, have fun............Rockin'

Comment

Working...
                      X