Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Will Use Extra Weight To Pursue Knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It amazes me that no one cares/notices that Manny outweights JMM by 4 pounds, when everyone was screaming bloody murder when Floyd outweighed him by 2 pounds. everyone said "he won because he was bigger...", "JMM's punces couldnt hurt him...", "hes a piece of crap for trying to get a weight advantage.." etc..
    I love how everyone is acting like they werent spitting venom just a little while ago. SMH:
    But i guess its this>>> Just smile and wave boys....Just smile and wave. . .

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
    People are putting too much emphasis on their weights. No matter what they weigh, they will always be naturally the same size.
    Originally posted by Evol View Post
    Idk why u guys are saying PAC should have came in lighter?? He did that in the pass and was able to tag and knock marquez down but he wasnt able to put marquez out. Coming in at the full 147 limit will hopefully add more kick to his punches. Look at both manny and marquez, manny weigh in higher but looks lean and quick whereas marquez came in lighter but looks bulky with all that muscles. Have some faith in PAC, I see some of these suppose PAC fans already doubting him because he came in at 147. Smh!!
    Originally posted by el*** View Post
    We dont really know yet if their weights are all that different because that was only the weigh in weights and not the fight night weights. Theyre only 4 pounds apart so far and that is nothing.
    Originally posted by el*** View Post
    You really are ******ed. Those four pounds arent even guaranteed to be anything other than a turd being held in and water weight. Their lean mass likely is NOT four pounds apart. Secondly, what the hell does bench press have to do with anything. That is a ******ed example.

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    bollocks. wait and see what they weigh when they are in the ring. they will both be about the same as usual.
    Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
    weighing the full 147 means nothing. He should have came in light! Like 142-143
    Originally posted by Toltec77 View Post
    This may backfirer on Pacquiao, because Marquez may be able to counter him more then before.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
      "Pacquiao Will Use Extra Weight To Pursue Knockout"

Ronnie indirectly exposing Pac for forcing the fight at 147 to have a weight advantage on an aging light weight to have a chance.

Pac has fought the last 3 or 4 fights at welterweight.. why wouldn't he fight this one there too?

Comment

Originally posted by blacraven View Post

It amazes me that no one cares/notices that Manny outweights JMM by 4 pounds, when everyone was screaming bloody murder when Floyd outweighed him by 2 pounds. everyone said "he won because he was bigger...", "JMM's punces couldnt hurt him...", "hes a piece of crap for trying to get a weight advantage.." etc..
        I love how everyone is acting like they werent spitting venom just a little while ago. SMH:
        the difference being that Pacquiao didn't drain down to make 147... Mayweather did. Mayweather looked like a solid Jr. Middle-Middleweight against Marquez on fight night. He probably was.. which is why he didn't let HBO weigh him on the unofficial scales.

Pac will probably be the same weight on fight night. Marquez may put on a pound maybe or two.

Comment

Originally posted by blacraven View Post

You really are a piece of turd. Wasn't the contract at 147 so what the hell does it matter that PAC came at the ww limit. They are trying to improve pacs power its a strategy to ko jmm nothing wrong with that. How do you compare the may/jmm fight when may broke contract by coming in heavier. It's not the same concept because its PAC team choice to come in at full welter it's in thier dam contract to go up as high as 147. you are a troll

Comment

As I said on another thread, I think "Father Time" finally catches up to JMM tonight. Manny wins clearly, possibly by stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
              People are putting too much emphasis on their weights. No matter what they weigh, they will always be naturally the same size.
              Originally posted by Sin City View Post
              the difference being that Pacquiao didn't drain down to make 147... Mayweather did. Mayweather looked like a solid Jr. Middle-Middleweight against Marquez on fight night. He probably was.. which is why he didn't let HBO weigh him on the unofficial scales.

Pac will probably be the same weight on fight night. Marquez may put on a pound maybe or two.
              He has a tendency to not let them weigh him on fight night, he likes to be in his zone, but im saying what people think about the difference in weight. i agree him coming in over weight wasnt good. but everyone gave 1000 examples on how this is the worst thing to happen in boxing, but now its a bigger weight difference and its like...oh whatever weight doesnt matter that..but that apparently the only reason Floyd beat JMM...thats all im saying

Comment

Originally posted by wizard king View Post
                You really are a piece of turd. Wasn't the contract at 147 so what the hell does it matter that PAC came at the ww limit. They are trying to improve pacs power its a strategy to ko jmm nothing wrong with that. How do you compare the may/jmm fight when may broke contract by coming in heavier. It's not the same concept because its PAC team choice to come in at full welter it's in thier dam contract to go up as high as 147. you are a troll
                The contract for Floyd-Marquez was amended to 147 as well to avoid NSAC sanctions, so technically Floyd came in at the limit.

Comment

pac gets no credit for this fight.....floyd didn't get any from *******s and haters so whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    The contract for Floyd-Marquez was amended to 147 as well to avoid NSAC sanctions, so technically Floyd came in at the limit.
                    So what he broke contract the first time and paid jmm for the extra pounds with money he came over cause he wanted the extra weight advantage.Do you actually think jmm was going to walk away from that fight. Jmm would never walk away from no dam fight especially when a huge amount of money is involed. He took the gamble and lost. Dam trolls are out tonight like ****roaches
                    Last edited by wizard king; 12-08-2012, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post

Floyd officialy weighed in at 146 Floyd barely adds on weight on fight night. Floyd was 150 against Ortiz and there are reports Floyd was 149 against Cotto. You dumb turds always down playing Manny's weight while up playing others. Wana bet Manny will be over 150 tonight?!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X