Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner should fight Juan Carlos Salgado next....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner should fight Juan Carlos Salgado next....

I read an article that said Broner could return as early as May 19th on the Khan-Peterson II undercard.

Salgado is the #2 ranked Super Featherweight by the RING and is the IBF Super Featherweight champ. Salgado's last fight ended in a NC against Beltran last December, and he is without an opponent. It would be a good fight and would be another step closer to Broner cleaning out 130. He should fight either Salgado, Uchiyama, or Martinez next. Magdaleno is already tied up with Beltran in March at the moment.

What do you want to see him do next???

ya I would like that fight and I hope they keep him busy him fighting again May 19th would be awesome. There is no reason these young fighters should not be fighting 4 times a year.

Comment

I want to see him fight Rick Burns.

Comment

Dannie Williams at catchweight lol, 132. If he beats Lundy, that's is a better fight than Salgado or Martinez. Those guys are roadkill for Broner.

Comment

As early as May? These guys just don't get it. You have to keep young fighters busy and for a guy that's only 22 years old with 20 fights and not a single top fighter or previous champion yet he needs to be fighting 4 times a year at the very least. He still a lot more experience in general before starting to fight only 2 or 3 times a year and to start backing him off now would be eventual suicide.

Comment

Wouldn't mind Ao or Mendez first.....

Comment

Yes,yes,unify

Comment

should be on the gamboa/rios undercard he didnt take no punishment in the perez fight,,, why not april?

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
                  should be on the gamboa/rios undercard he didnt take no punishment in the perez fight,,, why not april?
                  Broner is Golden Boy now though, so that'd never happen on a Top Rank card. Too bad they can't get him on the Mayweather-Cotto undercard, that's be great.

Comment

imagin may/cotto

cinnabun/mosley

broner/TBA that would be a SICK card id pay ppv for tht card $$$

Comment

Working...
                    X