No announcement yet.

Khan angry at US customs, "they take the piss"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxaholic View Post
    Go Blue 1st. As a Muslim I hate this sense of reality. For how long do billions of people have to suffer In order for vindication. The only people that benifeted by 9/11 are people that love Violence. Islam means Peace. This media portrayal of a religion is not America. The sad truth it's more acceptable to be a white male sucking on a lollipop In your underwear In Time Square Than be a 12 year old American Muslim boy.
    Of course you're right and of course it is unfair that majority of Muslims are not treated as regular human beings in the United States, but that is just the way it is. It happens to Mexicans all the time too. It isn't right but this is reality and harping on it isn't really going to change anything. If I was a Muslim living in America I wouldn't do spiteful things, I'd be the bigger man and be proud of who I am and just turn the other cheek. I doubt things will change so it's just better to go about your daily life and ignore the awful things that have been said.

Comment

• u wanna fight here and make big money then deal with out dumb ass custom agents seriously how can he whine its no ones fault

Comment

Working...
      X