Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Including Shane Mosley, how would you rate Manny's last 3 opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Including Shane Mosley, how would you rate Manny's last 3 opponents?

well, let's have it--

mosley, margarito, and clottey--take a look at their previous fights against big name fighters---

clottey's previous fight before manny was a lost to cotto
    margarito's last big fight before being suspended was a stoppage to mosley
    mosley's last big fight before a draw at 154 was a 1 sided lost to mayweather jr.

i'm not fooled folks--

margarito fights a guy in his comeback fight and looks terrible--what was the guy's name again who he fought?

floyd fights a guy in his comeback fight and looks amazing--and the guy was the number 2 p4p fighter on the planet, albeit smaller, but let's not forget folks, manny wants him at 147 if they fight-lol--

srl fights hagler after a 5 year layoff

de la hoya fights floyd mayweather jr after a year and a half layoff

get the picture folks? margarito fought a bum and struggled with him in his comeback fight and manny fights him right afterwards--now he's fighting mosley--

again, this isn't april 1st, and i'm not fooled---not by toprank, team pacquiao, and manny himself, nor the dumbass media and his even dumber ass fans on here and abroad--

what do you people think? and be honest--

oh, and let's not forget, manny didn't make the catchweight against margarito for the title-lol

Comment

Comment

clottey was a tough fight, in my opinion he beat cotto, clottey is just very underrated

margarito was weight drained vs mosley, his performance shows he isnt shot and I am convinced the guy is going to become a world champ at 154 or even 147 if he wants to be

no excuses for mosley, its a pathetic fight to take

btw pacs resume is better than floyds at welter and he also has beaten better guys all his career

Comment

Mosely, Margarito, Clottey, Cotto

looks like PAC has more legit welterweights on his resume than ole rent-a-cop killer

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
            just what i thought-lol

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Mosely, Margarito, Clottey, Cotto

looks like PAC has more legit welterweights on his resume than ole rent-a-cop killer
              how many of them were the undisputed ww champion when he fought them?lol

like baldomir and mosley were when floyd fought them--

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                just what i thought-lol
                **** off troll.........

Comment

oh and mak, cotto wasn't a legit ww when he fought manny---145 isn't ww if you ask me--so that makes 3 doesn't it?

floyd fought the former and current undisputed ww champions in 2006---fought the 154 lb wbc champion in de la hoya in 2007 and the undisputed jr ww champion in hatton in 2007, yes, at 147, but hatton was going after floyd's title like floyd did with oscar--and hatton had a title at ww before and he did publicly duck floyd in 2004 and 2005--

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
                    how many of them were the undisputed ww champion when he fought them?lol

like baldomir and mosley were when floyd fought them--

baldomir

Comment

Working...
                    X