Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My lady is doing God knows what tonight..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Syf View Post
    I will murder you in your sleep, cut out your intestines and make a violin with them to play my sad note from a tin roof.
    See this is the good ****. .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Meaty pole

Comment

Originally posted by Syf
        ha..a cosign, from you?

you disappoint me. You're a sheep in wolf's clothing.

trying to stay controversial and "edgy" but at the core of your being you're just a follower.

yeah, that's the challenging part. I would generally go there to forget about everything though, so it wouldn't be out of spite towards her. I'm wondering about karma though. what if its all just a trust complex on my part, and by going and looking at random puss and ******* it actually comes to pass due to some cosmic joke of balancing force?

well fears your whole problem, fear that she really is sleeping around would be why you havnt asked her about it or fear that you might not go about it the right way and come across as posessive and now fear that going to the strip club reguardless of the situation is going to screw up your whole relation ship.....well with all that fear how the hell isnt it going to screw everything up.

just negative thoughts after negative thoughts after negative thoughts.

you should really just sit her down and talk to her before anything, dont be an ******* or condesending and dont be defensive or ask stupid questions like if she says where were you tonight dont say well where were you.....tell her where you were and explain why not knowing where she was triggered your actions and what your learned about your relation ship from your actions....then ask her where she was.

Comment

Working...
        X