Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legit Post Worth Debating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's too many spam threads now, I've tried to spark debate with various threads but it's inevitable that they flop or nobody knows who the fu.ck I'm talking about, this used to be a good section to talk hip-hop but I rarely log in anymore...now I'll just sparingly come here and look around and see if there's any threads worth posting in.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
      the hip hop forum isn't active. but the boxing sections and lounge are vary active. Its because this is really a boxing website at its heart.

I agree this isn't the best place to talk hip hop as far as activity.
      co-sign...i shouldnt completely **** on this place, its a nice forum to talk hip hop sometimes. I like just about everyone here..

Originally posted by ROSEWOOD View Post
      Being that all has been resolved between Gold and myself, I won't respond..

Thanks you!
      Glad we were able to make peace, and i dont really hate Texas. Im sure if i lived in texas, i would love alot more of their music, and scarface is a legend.

Comment

Yeah it's kind of hard to start a topic on here. Sometimes it just doesn't get a response.

There's only a few consistent posters on here.

Comment

I usually put my 2 cents into a debate, but usually, if I'm debating against something, I'm immediately labeled a hater. Or, I'm asked to list why/what makes said topic wack, even though I likely already did. It gets redundant.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
            I usually put my 2 cents into a debate, but usually, if I'm debating against something, I'm immediately labeled a hater. Or, I'm asked to list why/what makes said topic wack, even though I likely already did. It gets redundant.
            ****in hater

Comment

GOLD MAC & TRUTH: You see now that what I was saying is true....The last few posters are legends that I debated the **** out of on a daily basis..I usually won..LOL....

This thread used to be the ****...With the help of everyone, we can get this biatch poopin again....

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo View Post
                ****in hater
                it's on when i see you in the streets

Comment

Working...
                X