Who's the chinniest Aussie fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's the chinniest Aussie fighter?

Who's your favourite, cobbers?

I thought Mikey "I was going down quicker than a six pack of Foster's at a barbie" Katsidis was pretty bad, but then I saw Antony Mudine get sparked for eighteen hours straight at the devastating blows of Sven "five other career KOs" Ottke.

So which is the best? When you have a tinny on chinny, who do you toast? Strike me pink!
    Mikey "Ol' Sassie hits like a Sheila but I still went" Katsidis
    30.77%
    Antony "This guy normally has to cheat to win but not this time" Mundine
    61.54%
    Both equally - I love their glass the same
    0.00%
    Other (suggest)
    7.69%

Choc took some big bombs against Kessler and Danny Green. But he hasn't foguht anyone to test his chin.

As for Katsidis, his chin is probably worse. So Katsidis!

Damm but i just worked out i voted for "other".

Comment

I was gonna vote for Mundine but had second thoughts. Mundines chin is solid. But his temple? It's made of boiled spaghetti

Comment

Ultimate, tell us seriously, what was your honest reaction when you saw the Mundine-Ottke fight?.

Got to vote for Katsidis, he was like a jack in the box when Earl rocked him.

Comment

Originally posted by RED ARMY View Post
          Ultimate, tell us seriously, what was your honest reaction when you saw the Mundine-Ottke fight?.

Got to vote for Katsidis, he was like a jack in the box when Earl rocked him.
          In all honesty i was very impressed with Mundine. It was only his 11th fight and even though Ottke is feather fisted, i expected him to win every round. Without the deductions it was even.

And the thing was, all Mundine had in his arsenal back then was a 1-2. He did have a big right hand but he was so one dimensional. Considering he was only out of League for a couple of years and had been boxing training for that long it was a good effot.

I wasn't suprised that he got stopped though, his chin hadn't been tested before that. And he didn't like sparring.

But im honest, in that he has fought bums for the past two years. But i can't see why anyone would justify the Ottke fight when picking a winner for a future Mundine fight. He was a baby back than, like everyone knows. And the Mundine today, would have absolutely demolished him.

Everyone brings in the argument that he has lost to world class fighters everytime he has stepped it up. That is true, there is no doubting it. Except, he wasn't the same fighter he is now. Thats pretty evident and obvious.

Im not saying he beat everyone at MW. But he will definetely be recognised as world class.

Hes got to pick the right fights though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
            In all honesty i was very impressed with Mundine. It was only his 11th fight and even though Ottke is feather fisted, i expected him to win every round. Without the deductions it was even.

And the thing was, all Mundine had in his arsenal back then was a 1-2. He did have a big right hand but he was so one dimensional. Considering he was only out of League for a couple of years and had been boxing training for that long it was a good effot.

I wasn't suprised that he got stopped though, his chin hadn't been tested before that. And he didn't like sparring.

But im honest, in that he has fought bums for the past two years. But i can't see why anyone would justify the Ottke fight when picking a winner for a future Mundine fight. He was a baby back than, like everyone knows. And the Mundine today, would have absolutely demolished him.

Everyone brings in the argument that he has lost to world class fighters everytime he has stepped it up. That is true, there is no doubting it. Except, he wasn't the same fighter he is now. Thats pretty evident and obvious.

Im not saying he beat everyone at MW. But he will definetely be recognised as world class.

Hes got to pick the right fights though.
            are u a bird ultimate? Choc's wife?

Comment

Originally posted by filth View Post
              are u a bird ultimate? Choc's wife?
              ur an idiot!

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimateboxa View Post
                ur an idiot!
                ultimate, did u hear about that gangrape that happened down under last year, where a bunch of aboriginal men gangbanged a 10 year old bird, and the judge let them off? maybe she let them go because it was mundine and eight other guys

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/13/wo...australia.html

Comment

Kat has heart which compensates for his jaw, while mundine doesn have either so no brainer for me

Comment

katsidis's chin isnt too bad......he just gets over enthusiastic and leaves himself open for well timed shots........he isnt a guy whos made of glass like mundine

Comment

Working...
                    X