No announcement yet.

Snicker VS Snig-ger?...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamboboy View Post
    I reckon countries like Brazil are more multi cultural. But I agree, we are certainly less racist, and I have never seen or heard a muslim declaring a jihad on me or anyone, or they'd get a ****in slap so they would.
    Neither have I, its just exaggerated bull****.

Americans are the ones to talk lol...WERE NOT THE ONES who arrest people with long beards in airports thinking they are related to Bin laden...*Cough*

Comment

I reckon countries like Brazil are more multi cultural. But I agree, we are certainly less racist, and I have never seen or heard a muslim declaring a jihad on me or anyone, or they'd get a ****in slap so they would.
      Yes, less racist.. maybe that's why most the hate talk comes from Limeys here in the lounge against blacks?
      And as for less racist.. look at your history and say that with a straight face.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        what do you mean we have no culture? this is a country of immigrants.. we have culture from all parts of the world and then some.
        Rock and roll music, rap, soul, jazz.. etc.. Even the **** we feed you like hamburgers is American.
        Our culture has more influence on the world then anyone else's..

I find it hilarious that y'all make thread after thread to try and bash America and Americans but deep down inside you envy us and are jealous..

Keep hating.. at the end of the day, at least we get some rays of sunshine.. Not our fault you chose a clowdy, rainy and cold as place to live...
        Your self pwnage is beyond belief. The only 'culture' americans had, ie. native american injuns, you drove out and killed.

Well done to you, so how much culture do you have now 300years worth???

Again congaratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Parody View Post
          Neither have I, its just exaggerated bull****.

Americans are the ones to talk lol...WERE NOT THE ONES who arrest people with long beards in airports thinking they are related to Bin laden...*Cough*
          We shot shifty looking brown people who run away with a bag though.

Comment

Yes, less racist.. maybe that's why most the hate talk comes from Limeys here in the lounge against blacks?
            And as for less racist.. look at your history and say that with a straight face.
            Originally posted by RiZOOM View Post
            We shot shifty looking brown people who run away with a bag though.
            Yeah but **** me, was he some sort of **** or what???.

Most people would have rather walked around naked at the time than gone on a tube with a rucksack, and then to run away, jump over a ticket barier toward a train....
            he ****in deserved it if you ask me....
            lol

Comment

Your self pwnage is beyond belief. The only 'culture' americans had, ie. native american injuns, you drove out and killed.

Again congaratulations.
              you pwned yourself.. I didn't drive out and kill anybody, sorry.

sits here enjoying sun while y'all sit under cloudy weather.

Comment

you pwned yourself.. I didn't drive out and kill anybody, sorry.

sits here enjoying sun while y'all sit under cloudy weather.
                Sorry sin you failed it's ****in lovely here.

Comment

Again congaratulations.

Comment

Yeah but **** me, was he some sort of **** or what???.

Most people would have rather walked around naked at the time than gone on a tube with a rucksack, and then to run away, jump over a ticket barier toward a train....
                    he ****in deserved it if you ask me....
                    lol
                    I know, ****ing idiot. All his family cared about was getting millions of pounds for his death as well.

Comment

what do you mean we have no culture? this is a country of immigrants.. we have culture from all parts of the world and then some.
                      Rock and roll music, rap, soul, jazz.. etc.. Even the **** we feed you like hamburgers is American.
                      Our culture has more influence on the world then anyone else's..

I find it hilarious that y'all make thread after thread to try and bash America and Americans but deep down inside you envy us and are jealous..

Keep hating.. at the end of the day, at least we get some rays of sunshine.. Not our fault you chose a clowdy, rainy and cold as place to live...
                      Its not hate, its reality.

No one in the world apart from Americans themselves think they have any culture or tradition, and I wouldn't be surprised if some Americans themselves thought they didn't as well.

60% of your marriages end in divorce and your youth associate in gangs where 95% of the children in your country are raised without fathers. If there is even 5% culture in your country it is mostly imported.

Europeans travel to see other countries, experience different cultures and meet different people in their lives whereas atleast 80% Americans dont even hold a passport. In addition there appears to be little interest in the US about anything happening elsewhere in the world unless it has an effect on US citizens. There is rarely a non-domestic story on their national news.

Some of them are so dumb, when I was in States I was asked if England is in London. If I asked a Floridian if Florida is in New York he might be a bit offended dont you think?

The only culture in America I have noticed is football, baseball, basketball, hot dogs, hamburgers, budweiser and a whole lot of Blind Patriotism...
                      Last edited by Parody; 06-09-2008, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X