No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Shakes His Head at Lee Selby's Inactivity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn Shakes His Head at Lee Selby's Inactivity

Promoter Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Sport feels his fighter, IBF featherweight champion Lee Selby, is far too inactive and has lost his momentum.

[Click Here To Read More]

And people say Hearn and Al get along great lol. PBC killed DeGale and selby's career. Especially selby. Eh just want to feed him to Gary Russell

Comment

So what does Hearn do for Selby if its not his responsibility to find fights as his promoter

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        And people say Hearn and Al get along great lol. PBC killed DeGale and selby's career. Especially selby. Eh just want to feed him to Gary Russell
        Yeah wtf is up with Degale, I've got a feeling he doesn't stay too much in shape between fights. Hope he's still got a few years in his prime, he could be in so many good fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
          So what does Hearn do for Selby if its not his responsibility to find fights as his promoter
          Should Selby's team and Haymon decide that they want Selby to fight in the UK then Hearn will promote that fight, that is his responsibility but beyond that he no longer has much say in Selby's career.

Comment

i shake my head when he does fight

Comment

Basically the pbc deal has put a spanner in the works

Bit naive by team selby to be fair , hopefully they sort it out before he wastes his prime in limbo

Should have stuck with Hearn

Comment

He's right. He would of been better off at present if he had stayed solely with Hearn.

Comment

Yeah same goes for DeGale. Both should have had home defences.

Disappointing really. I would love to know the goings on with those two, Haymon and Hearn.

Comment

LOL another al gaymon fighter is inactive. what a shocker

Comment

Working...
                    X