Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Paulie beats Broner (LOL I KNOW) would Floyd fight him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Paulie beats Broner (LOL I KNOW) would Floyd fight him?

I know it's unlikely but upsets do happen. If Paulie pulls it off can you see Floyd fighting him and selling it as a big unification fight? I'd hate to see this fight but it just occurred to me that it could be a possibility.

I'd be fairly certain Broner has a rematch clause.

Would Mayweather fight Malignaggi? yeah if he thought he could get away with it. I'm not sure the public would buy into it, in fact I'm pretty sure the chorus of criticism would prevent it from happening.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      I'd be fairly certain Broner has a rematch clause.

Would Mayweather fight Malignaggi? yeah if he thought he could get away with it. I'm not sure the public would buy into it, in fact I'm pretty sure the chorus of criticism would prevent it from happening.
      Well there was criticism when they announced Guerrero as Floyd's last opponent and that didn't stop the fight from happening. Floyd trying to get revenge for Mini Me would be one of the angles in selling the fight along with it being a unification fight. Paulie is with GB so it'd be easy to make. I just feel like Mayweather doesn't have many options at 147 and if Paulie somehow beats Broner they might go that route. Hopefully not though.

Comment

If Floyd unified the WW division that would be a much greater selection to his last five fights. He should of made that his plan from the get go.

I feel like Floyd would to be honest, since Paulie's name is in as much circulation as ever, it would be interesting.

Comment

Paulie is crafty. I think he has a good chance. Paulie floyd is interesting. Two boxers but wont happen

Comment

I don't see why not. Sell it as a revenge match and unify. That is what would do lol

Comment

All Paulie has to do is go up to Floyd then everybody will claim Floyd is scared and is ducking.

Comment

Why not?

Paulie deserves a nice payday and he has a title, he hasn't lost a fight since moving up and he's the only one to beat the fella Ricky Hatton lost to.

If Paulie beats Broner, he should have a shot at Floyd mos def

Comment

Doubt It. I don't think paulie believes he could even beat floyd

Comment

Floyd would have no respect for Paulie's power.

Comment

Working...
                    X