No announcement yet.

Matthysse vs Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthysse vs Garcia

I've never tried betting on Boxingscene and don't know how to go about it but for a Lucas vs. Danny fight I'd put all my points on Lucas as well as my account. Not against some newb user and must be 1000 post minimum. All points and account so loser pays up all pounts and forfeits account.
    Last edited by {Pito}; 07-22-2013, 11:19 PM.

Yea but we're getting Garcia-Judah

So wanna take judah instead?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Yea but we're getting Garcia-Judah

So wanna take judah instead?

Lmao, nope

Comment

Any of the Garcia guys interested in betting? All points and or account? I've got Lucas. I'm sure there should be some taker since there are so many Garcia supporters now.

Comment

112 views and no takers to the bet? Where's all the bravado from the Garcia supporters?

Comment

There won't be any Matthysse-Garcia fight because Garcia is afraid of him. You would win that bet in my opinion but why worry about a fight that won't happen? It will be Garcia-Judah because Garcia thinks he can handle the way past prime 35 year old Judah. Garcia should KO Judah but I really hope Judah gets lucky and wins. Judah was always pretty good about fighting tough guys if you paid him well. I believe Judah would give Lucas a fight if he was the champ.

Comment

Originally posted by AyoMaDu View Post
              Lmao, nope

Comment

Garcia isn't fighting Lucas...he's on a senior citizen abuse tour

GBP is gonna milk the hell out of their glorified B-level champion as much as they can

if they make a Lucas fight, the hype comes to a crashing end

Comment

Originally posted by realboxingmind
                  They
                  hiding up Garcia azzhole
                  I'm sayin though......where's all the bravado that I was reading?

Comment

I'll bet for Garcia. Although i doubt the fight is going to happen any time soon if ever.

I'm new in this forum, so i don't have many points and i don't even know how to get them neither am i planning to use lot of time here.

But i'll bet for Garcia if the fight comes.

Comment

Working...
                    X