Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dawson trainer John Scully, breaks down the fight...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dawson trainer John Scully, breaks down the fight...

I agree with Johnny. I knew it too. As soon as Bernard hit the canvas I knew he was going to wuss out of the fight. Bernard is a quitter. When the going gets tough, Bernard gets going.

Pretty cool interview by the way. Surprised by the Nazim story.. And John seems like a great guy. Respect.

Comment

i thought the same thing - b'nard was not going to get up

the guy knew he in for a tough fight and was looking for an excuse to get a point deducted or chicken out and then cry robbery later on

Comment

BHop is surprise by Dawson's size and affective aggression. He don't want 12rds of this.l

Comment

The Nazzim story has actually gotten worse...this man has shocked me with how he is now...Ive seen a side to him lately that is definitely a side that most people dont see...

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
            The Nazzim story has actually gotten worse...this man has shocked me with how he is now...Ive seen a side to him lately that is definitely a side that most people dont see...
            acting like he hardly knows you, that sort of stuff?

Comment

the iceman is quickly becoming one of my favorite trainers in boxing.

lets hope chad lines up some big fights so the man can get his credit with real wins. dawson was going to get that ass. you could see it coming a mile away.

i thoguht the exact same thing when i saw the fight
              i even mentioned it to a friend. hopkins wasnt going to continue.

you could see it in his body language before you even got a look at his face.

cloud, pascal, ward, froch, bute
              beat some of those guys and they'll have to give credit where it is due.

i think cloud and dawson would be a hell of a scrap, with cloud pushing dawson but being available for big counterpunches
              he'd make him work and hopefully bring out the beast again.

people are quick to forget that dawson has been in some hard fights.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                acting like he hardly knows you, that sort of stuff?
                more than that...this guy was interviewed the other day and he tried to act like he hardly knew me...actually said I had never been to his house in Philly...like I was LYING...man, could go to my diaries/boxing notebooks right now and tell u the exact date I picked his sons and nephews up there and brought them to the movies...

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
                  more than that...this guy was interviewed the other day and he tried to act like he hardly knew me...actually said I had never been to his house in Philly...like I was LYING...man, could go to my diaries/boxing notebooks right now and tell u the exact date I picked his sons and nephews up there and brought them to the movies...
                  being a fighter you have seen the reprecussions of fighting for years and through countless wars. You don't think that he could have possibly forgotten? ...................Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    being a fighter you have seen the reprecussions of fighting for years and through countless wars. You don't think that he could have possibly forgotten? ...................Rockin'
                    No way, No how....he never fought pro...I dont know of him ever fighting amateur either to tell u the truth but he definitely wasnt ever a pro...trust me, HE KNOWS ME...forgotten??? Ive taken his kids to movies, to go carts, etc etc...Ive talked to this guy for an hour at a time on the phone...he knows me...

Comment

Working...
                    X