No announcement yet.

Markbnlv on a page about erectile dysfunction:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
    also, i'd like to see solid examples of all this generalized anti-western sentiment i've supposedly espoused, or else you're full of ****.

take as much time as you need, stringbean.
    Nah man your a waste of my time,but everyone here has seen it so whats the point.well i will leave this alone go on posting about me all day.

Comment

• the only one of us who ever suggested a truce with the other was you. i could give two ****s about being your friend, ****.

if you "make decent money", why are you always crying about how poor you are? why are you always complaining that you're too broke to leave Vegas?

you can't provide examples, because the volume of material doesn't exist.

have i condemned immoral invasions and expressed no remorse for the loss of life of those who participate in them? yes.

do i think the US, as it is presently governed, is an ideologically hypocritical and dangerously corrupt nation? yes.

if you were a truly proud american, you'd be concerned by how those in power are misrepresenting you. all you're really concerned about is how little you get, how much more you deserve to have, which is why you're constantly cursing the same system you alternately praise when it suits your pathetic, fearful hatred of brown people from across the seas. in reality, you haven't earned anything, your life is in the sorry mess it's in because of your own failings, not your government's.

yes, flee the thread. and while you're gone, sober up and grow the **** up, you worthless, alcoholic cretin.

Comment

the only one of us who ever suggested a truce with the other was you. i could give two ****s about being your friend, ****.

if you "make decent money", why are you always crying about how poor you are? why are you always complaining that you're too broke to leave Vegas?

have i condemned immoral invasions and expressed no remorse for the loss of life of those who participate in them? yes.

do i think the US, as it is presently governed, is an ideologically hypocritical and dangerously corrupt nation? yes.if you were a truly proud american, you'd be concerned by how those in power are misrepresenting you. all you're really concerned about is how little you get, how much more you deserve to have, which is why you're constantly cursing the same system you alternately praise when it suits your pathetic, fearful hatred of brown people from across the seas. in reality, you haven't earned anything, your life is in the sorry mess it's in because of your own failings, not your government's.

yes, flee the thread. and while you're gone, sober up and grow the **** up, you worthless, alcoholic cretin.
        WOW....I actually agree with you on the bold.....

Comment

• Comment

the only one of us who ever suggested a truce with the other was you. i could give two ****s about being your friend, ****.

do i think the US, as it is presently governed, is an ideologically hypocritical and dangerously corrupt nation? yes.

if you were a truly proud american, you'd be concerned by how those in power are misrepresenting you. all you're really concerned about is how little you get, how much more you deserve to have, which is why you're constantly cursing the same system you alternately praise when it suits your pathetic, fearful hatred of brown people from across the seas. in reality, you haven't earned anything, your life is in the sorry mess it's in because of your own failings, not your government's.

I love it keep posting.I anger you badly jihad warrior write another article about me.
            Last edited by MARKBNLV; 09-16-2011, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              I love it keep posting.
              translation:

"everything you said about me is true. i'm a ****ing loser and i know it. all i have left is whatever dubious fame you're giving me by continuing to deconstruct my rotten character in front of everybody who's reading this thread."

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                  X