No announcement yet.

Time To Cut The Crap And Wake Up!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time To Cut The Crap And Wake Up!!!

In light of recent and past worldwide current events, this is a refreshing and enlightening short talk on the reality of your existence...

I just got to the bit where he using phrases like "In Opposition to Spiritual Law" and "Will ultimately lead to TOTAL SLAVERY for humanity"

Don't know if I can be bothered to continue.

My conspiracy theory crackpot radar is making a lot of noise.

Comment

Green and sustainable energy will "ultimately lead to TRUE FREEDOM for humanity."

Seems legit.
      Last edited by Welsh Jon; 09-24-2014, 04:14 AM.

Comment

I found that neither refreshing or enlightening I'm
        afraid.

Comment

I tend to take a dump before going to sleep. Not after. I mean, after waking up.
          I havent **** myself in my sleep for years.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            I tend to take a dump before going to sleep. Not after. I mean, after waking up.
            Can't say I've ever shit myself in my sleep. I always do a shit in the morning, never before bed. I do a piss before bed though!! And yes I wipe my ass before getting in my shower in the mornings.

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
              I found that neither refreshing or enlightening I'm
              afraid.
              Change tends to be scary for many. It's only when reality hits very close to home that one decides that change is imminent regardless of the consequences.

Comment

I just got to the bit where he using phrases like "In Opposition to Spiritual Law" and "Will ultimately lead to TOTAL SLAVERY for humanity"

Don't know if I can be bothered to continue.

My conspiracy theory crackpot radar is making a lot of noise.
                Green and sustainable energy will "ultimately lead to TRUE FREEDOM for humanity."

Seems legit.
                It makes sense if you give it some thought.

Years ago, electrical and solar power use for human consumption was, and still is to some extent, poo-pooed and criticized as having been "ridiculous" "impossible" and "crazy" notions which couldn't benefit humanity in the long run.

It's been quite obvious those natural resources are today being implemented
                to power up numerous items and is continuing to grow.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  The power of natural resources can help make your shitting experiences more pleasurable and convenient.

In the future you may be able to take a dump without leaving your bed, thanks to the solar powered head rest functions which automatically opens up the potty hole and flushes your waste away.

Comment

Did he say that Tesla had unlimited free energy suppressed?

Comment

Working...
                    X